NDLEA Recruitment 2023 has commenced, interested applicants who wish to apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency should read through these guidelines and apply.
The only website to apply is https://www.ndlea.gov.ng.
Kindly use VPN to access the portal, to enable you register successfully.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is inviting suitable and qualified applicants to fill in various positions in the sector. NDLEA is a federal government parastatal that is in charge of drug policy and control in Nigeria, the agency strives to curtail illegal drug production, importation, exportation and sale of contraband psychoactive substances.
- Hesgoal Tv Live Stream Today (2023)
- Best 15 Websites for College Football Streams in 2023
- Streameast Live: Today Games in 2023 (UFC 278 Stream East)
- NYSC Portal Call Up Letter 2023
- Netnaija – Download Free Videos on mobile & PC
In this article, you will learn about the available vacancies in the NDLEA recruitment 2023. The NDLEA job is for everyone who is eligible and qualified.
Below are the positions available for the NDLEA jobs 2023 and their qualifications respectively.
NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Vacancies
Superintendent Cadre (General Duties or Specialist)
Assistance Superintendant of Narcotics II CONPASS (8)
- Applicant must possess First Degree/HND in any discipline from a recognised school and NYSC Discharge Certificate or exemption letter.
Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I CONPASS (9)
- Applicants must possess LL.B, BL, B.Eng (with COREN), B, Pharm. etc.
Duty Superintendant of Narcotics CONPASS (10)
- Applicants must have MBBS or DVM before he/she can apply for the position of SNC (10).
Narcotics Agent Cadre
Chief Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (07)
- Applicant must possess a National Diploma (ND) or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
Senior Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (06)
- Applicant must have National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning to be able to apply for this position.
Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (05)
- Applicants must have a secondary school certificate such as SSCE, NABTEB, or NECO which should include passes in English Language and Mathematics.
Narcotic Assistant Cadre
Narcotic Assistant I CONPAS (04)
- Applicant must have a least 4 Credits in SSCE/GCE, NABTEB, or NECO including passes in English Language and Mathematics.
Narcotic Assistant II Compass (03)
- Applicant must have at least 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTECB.NECO includes passes in English Language and Mathematics
Artisans, Mechanics, Drivers, Cleaners/Gardners
- Applicants must have a trade test certificate for Grade I and II, and at least a secondary school certificate.
NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerian by Birth or Naturalization
- Applicants must possess a National Identification Number (NIN) Slip
- You should have Computer Literacy experience, this will be an added advantage
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Agency. c. Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicants must not be less than 20 years or more than 35 years of age for the first category while the age limit for the second and third categories is 30 years and not less than 18 years at the point of entry. However. 40 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65 metres for males and 1.60 metres for females.
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practising licences while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Applicants must be drug-free and also be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must use their personal email addresses and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2023
To apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Jobs, kindly follow the instructions below:
- Go to the NDLEA Web Page at https://www.ndlea.gov.ng.
- Click on Careers and read the instructions carefully. Then click on Apply Now to register.
- You will be redirected to a page for the categories (select from the list of categories).
- Fill out the form and ensure all required documents listed above are uploaded
- Applicants must print out their online generated slip on completion of their application. 1. Successful candidates will be required to fill out further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use tests throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
Note: Multiple applications would lead to disqualification.
NDLEA Job Closing Date
The NDEAL will close the job portal on Saturday 8, April 2023.
If you have been looking for a job opportunity, and you are based and come from Nigeria, the NDLEA Jobs is a great place to get started, the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has a good salary pay grade with job security. Also, it is a retirement payment and is ideal for anyone who wants to settle down in life.
Can I apply for NDLEA with my Primary School Certificate?
No, the NDLEA recruitment 2023 is only for graduates of Secondary Schools and Tertiary institutions. You must have a minimum of SSCE to apply.
What is NDLEA Recruitment Portal?
The NDLEA recruitment portal is www.ndlea.gov.ng/careers, all job entries are to be submitted only to this website.
Is NDLEA site still open?
Yes, the NDLEA site is still open at the time of making this post, the portal is scheduled to close after 6 weeks for job advert publication.
What is the Age Requirement for NDLEA job?
The age requirement for NDLEA jobs is 20 to 35 years and 40 years for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers. It is important you read through the category requirement before applying.
Do I need a Guarantor Form for the NDLEA Recruitment 2023?
Yes, you will need to download and print out a guarantor form, which must be submitted to the training centre when shortlisted for recruitment.
- WAHO Recruitment 2023 – Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- NITDA Announces Shortlist for Free Cybersecurity Training Program
- Spreading the Redd: Unleashing the Potential of ReddCoin’s RDD
- EFCC Aptitude Screening Date 2023: What Shortlisted Candidates Need to Know
- DELSU Direct Entry admission form 2023/2024