Application for World Bank Behavioral Scientist – Washington, DC
Apply for world bank behavioral scientist position, read guidelines below in other submit your application entry into the world bank behavioral scientist department.
|Term Duration:||2 years 0 months|
|Recruitment Type:||International Recruitment|
|Preferred Language(s):||Arabic, Spanish, or French|
|Closing Date:||5/30/2019 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC|
• Employ appropriate methodologies for handling and conducting experiments such as RCTs informed by behavioral science.
• At least two years of proven experience in behavioral economics and/or behavioral science, ideally in developing country contexts, conducting experiments and translating them into policy-relevant development research.
• Fluency in English is required; competency in Arabic, Spanish, or French strongly preferred.
• Strong entrepreneurial drive and strong interest in the use of evidence and impact evaluation in policy making.
• Well-developed teamwork and collaborative abilities, and strong communication skills.
• Willingness to travel frequently and remotely.
• Knowledge and experience in the development arena: Understands policy issues relevant to client countries and policy-making process; distills operationally relevant recommendations/lessons for clients. Translates technical and cross-country knowledge into practical applications and contributions to country and sector strategies; lending operations; interacts with clients at the policy level; leads strategic analysis documents for the country strategy.
• Research skills: Experience and expertise in designing, implementing, and evaluating randomized controlled trials in complex and diverse country contexts.
• Policy dialogue skills: Anticipates needs and requests from internal and external clients; conducts independent policy discussions with representatives of the government and non-government partners at different levels of seniority.
• Integrative skills: Understands how relevant cross-sectoral areas are interrelated; ability to undertake cross-sectoral work in lending and non-lending operations; has an integrated view of the different analytical approaches for poverty and inequality reduction.
• Written and verbal communication: Demonstrates the ability to influence and persuade others to accept ideas and suggestions (such as counterparts in government, international partner organizations, academia, and Bank colleagues, senior staff and managers).
The World Bank Group values diversity and encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of World Bank Group member countries to apply, regardless of gender, gender identity, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability. Sub-Saharan African nationals, Caribbean nationals, and female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Nigeria News31 seconds ago
Apply for CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme (ABP) 2023
Nigeria News2 days ago
2023 JAMB Examination Slip Re-Printing Procedure
Education1 day ago
How to Print the 2023 JAMB Mock Examination Slip
Education4 days ago
WAEC EduStat: Login, Registration & Review
Nigeria News3 days ago
Madass Careers Without A Degree In 2023
Education3 days ago
NDA Exam Selection Date and Venue Announced