Bank of Agriculture is one of the most popular banking institutions in Nigeria. The bank, whose mission is to stimulate agriculture, improve lives and grow communities, provides lucrative loan products to its customers. Here are all the details about Bank of Agriculture loan products.
visit the official site https://www.boanig.com/ to apply for this loan
About Bank of Agriculture loans
The Agric loans in Nigeria, offered by BOA, include the following.
- Apply For: Junior Achievement Nigeria Venture in Management Program (ViMP) 2021.
- Apply for Graphic Designer / Brand Strategist at BVB Digital
- Kaduna State College of Education (KSCOE) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session | 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch
- Moroccan Scholarships 2021 for African Youth to Study at the EuroMed University of Fes
- Nasarawa State Scholarship Screening Exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Direct Credit Product
- Developed to finance agricultural productions and Agro-allied activities.
- Loan volume ranges from above N250,000.00 to a maximum of N50,000,000.00.
- Limit of N5,000,000.00 to individual persons.
- Above N5,000,000.00 to corporate organizations.
- Loan tenor not exceeding 5 years.
- Disbursement both cash and kind.
- Staggered disbursement.
- Backed up with a viable, profitable, and bankable business proposal.
- Security acceptable to BOA requirement
- Interest rate 14% for agricultural production and agro-processing while commodity marketing is 20%.
- Last 3 years audited statement of account or statement of affairs required.
Non Agric loans
The BOA also offers Non Agric loans, which include:
- Loan size – Maximum of NGN250, 000.00
- Loan tenor – Short Term (not more than 2years)
- Interest rate – At Prevailing Rates
- Target group – Small holder farmers, petty traders, artisans, etc.
- Lien deposit – 20% of loan amount required
Bank of Agriculture loan requirements
The main requirement for all the loans is to have an active Bank of Agriculture account. What do you need to open one? The following are the requirements for opening an Individual Savings Account:
- Two completed signature card
- Four recent colored passport photographs each of authorized signatory duly endorsed by the account holder.
- Completed account opening package (To be provided at the Branch Office).
- In case of joint accounts, Signature cards are to be completed by all signatories with signing instructions e.g. “Both to sign”, or “Either to sign” or “Any two or three to sign,” clearly.
- In case of minors, four passport photographs should be included in the mandate.
- Provision of Means of identification i.e Voters Card, National ID Card, International passport, Driving License.
Bank of Agriculture loan application process
The process of application is easy and fast. You just need to go to one of the branches of the bank. Ask a manager to give you a loan application form. After filling it, submit the form.
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Gain Admission to Study Abroad – See Steps
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here