Cannon Projects Limited is recruiting to fill the position of: House Keeping Attendant. The position is located in Maitama, Abuja. Interested candidates should possess a First School Leaving Certificate with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- How to Install NASIM Npower Biometrics Software on Your Device
- Breaking: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma assassinated
- Kaduna State University (KASU) Matriculation Ceremony Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Npower Batch C Deployment – What Will Guarantee Your Final Selection
- How to Print 2021 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Mock Examination Slips
Job Title: House Keeping Attendant
Location: Maitama, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive work assignment, keys and supplies from the supervisor and sign the key log book accurately
- Clean rooms and bathrooms, performing any combination of the following duties
- Keep fire exits and stair ways clear of any obstruction
- Check and report any maintenance work required immediately
- Pick up any litter from corridors and pathways
- Vacuum carpet and upholstered furniture, dust and wipe furniture, empty ashtrays and wastebaskets
- Make bed, wash sink, bathtub, toilet, tiles, mirrors and floor and polish brass and metal
- Replenish bathroom supplies and room supplies
- Tidy and arrange neatly guest toilet articles on vanity top and spot cleans carpet when necessary
- Clean and keep the guest corridors, service pantries and service areas neat and tidy at all times
- Remove Room Service tray and trolley from guestroom and corridors
- Inform valet service to collect guests clothes for laundry, dry cleaning or pressing services.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
- Candidates should possess a First School Leaving Certificate with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- You should ideally have a vocational training within the Housekeeping Department of a hotel.
- Good command of English is an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies:
- The ideal candidate will be a friendly, caring, dedicated individual with good cross cultural sensitivity and the willingness to put in an extra effort and time when required, as well as the passion to serve customers.
You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
- Understanding the Job
- Taking Responsibility
- Recognizing Differences
- Customer Focus
- Customer Focus
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “House Keeping Attendant” as the subject of the email.
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here
Education6 days ago
University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Resumption Date for Commencement of 2020/2021 Academic Session