Committed To Good (CTG) Global is recruiting to fill the position of: Humanitarian Aid Program Facilitators. Interested candidates should possess a University degree in a field related with a minimum of 4 years work experience.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Humanitarian Aid Program Facilitators
Start Date: 15/04/2021
Duration: up to 9 months (@21.75days/month)
Report to: the Program Head.
Team management: No direct Reports.
Overview of Position
- Humanitarian Aid Program Facilitators are expected to carry out a range of duties, to support our client’s work in monitoring projects and programmes in areas that are not accessible to our client or hard to reach areas in the local community.
- Facilitators will have specific experience and a thorough knowledge of the territory in which they operate, based on their residency and/or work experience.
- University degree in a field related to the scope of work.
- At least 4 years of progressively responsible relevant work experience in project/programme management, monitoring and reporting, community development work and community mobilization.
- Experience in collecting and compiling quantitative and qualitative data.
- Experience working with UN or NGO.
- Fluency both verbal and written in English and the local language. Local language of the area where the Facilitator is to be deployed is essential.
- Excellent analytical skills, good report writing skills.
- Good communication and networking skills, including the ability to work in multidisciplinary teams as well as establishing and maintaining close working relationships with a variety of implementing partners.
- Good computer skills, including experience with various software applications such as MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Coordinates the supported activities in the local community level with relevant authorities.
- Closely works with other Facilitators and provide necessary input in preparation of programme implementation reports.
- Undertakes regular situation monitoring in specific areas based on specific requests, to assess the overall situation and any unmet needs of females in these areas.
- Undertakes regular field visits to monitor projects/programmes.
- Following any field visit, the facilitator produces programme implementation report/meetings reports on a monthly basis including field trips according to a standard format and submits the report to his/her supervisor.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Preference will be given to the nationals of Nigeria.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)