The Pan-African Awards for Entrepreneurship in Education is a competition generously sponsored by The Saville Foundation in South Africa and managed by UK-based charity Teach A Man To Fish. The competition rewards the most innovative and inspiring organisations working with young people in Africa, cultivating entrepreneurial and workplace skills in youth or using innovative methods to fund education.
Past winners have ranged from multinational NGOs to social enterprises; from circus schools to single mother cooperatives. But all these winning organisations have demonstrated the impact of enabling young people through entrepreneurial training or enriching their educational prospects with innovative funding schemes and social enterprises.
Through the Pan-African Awards, all applicants have the opportunity to become part of the wider Teach A Man To Fish network where they can meet, share and learn from organisations with similar missions.
- First Prize of $15,000
- Two Runners-Up Prizes of $5,000
- Future Partner prize of $5,000
- There are four cash prizes available for top applicants. Winners will also benefit from enhanced visibility, networking opportunities and mentorship on scaling and impact development.
The main features of projects and programmes we award are:
- Entrepreneurial: tackling problems in education by teaching, training and empowering young people through hands-on entrepreneurial experience or generating income to fund education.
- Sustainable: generates funding beyond donations and subsidies as a primary source of income, able to retain and grow participants and promotes environmental protection.
- Create Impact: demonstrate measurable results for educational achievement and economic outcomes for participants and the wider community.
- Experiential: provide students with hands-on experience in a live environment
August 16 2019
HOW TO SECURE MY FORM:
To apply for the Pan-African Awards for Entrepreneurship in Education 2019. Visit the following website: www.teachamantofish.org.uk
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020 Shortlist for Computer-Based Aptitude Test
- CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
- CBN Covid19 Loan: If you received message that your loan is approved, Read this guide
- CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment Important Information to Take Note Of (Don’t Say You don’t Know)
- Special Public Works Programme Recruitment 2020
Nigeria News5 days ago
Funding for Continued Payments of Stipend for Batch A&B on Course
Business7 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
Recruitment3 days ago
Lagos State Begins Massive Recruitment 2020 – See Application
Business9 hours ago
CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment Important Information to Take Note Of (Don’t Say You don’t Know)
Sport5 days ago
Breaking: Diego Maradona Dies at 60 Following heart attack – Photos
Business5 days ago
MSME Grant Survival Fund Category 2020 Begins – See Application Process
Business8 hours ago
CBN Covid19 Loan: If you received message that your loan is approved, Read this guide
Recruitment4 days ago
Kuwait Army Recruitment 2020, Application Procedure and Requirements