Use the Search Button below for more details.
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential.
- How to Get UBA POS Machine and Make Money In 2021/2022
- Open Heaven 9th November 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (We Owe God Gratitude)
- See Who Is In Charge of Npower Beneficiaries Payment
- List of Federal Government Loan 2021 | See How to Apply
- Bflivescore Results – Check SPBO Live Score
It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
Job Title: Technical Operator – Labeller-1
Ref No: JR1055413
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Worker Type: Regular
Purpose of Role
- To produce spirits at customer service levels, quality conformance at the right budget.
- To apply technical, process, continuous improvement and individual/team development skills to optimize overall brewery improvement and plant performance.
- To adopt a safe and professional approach to all aspects of the role as an individual/teammate.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- OND / Trade Test (City and Guild) or any nationally recognized equivalent in any of Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation field and ideally have an appropriate qualification in Brewing, Packaging, Engineering or Utilities in addition.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience/competence in Operations, Maintenance, Process Control and Performance Measurement in a brewery, drinks or food manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrate detailed understanding of Permit to Work system and GNPLC SHE policies, statutory requirements and responsibilities.
- Demonstrate understanding of teamwork principles, continuous improvement, preventative maintenance and problem solving.
- Respond to change in a positive and flexible manner and sustain a positive outlook across a range of situations/challenges.
- High level of energy and commitment to team based achievement and high interpersonal effectiveness to develop & sustain robust relationships.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online