The University of Ibadan, Postgraduate School Registration – The University of Ibadan (UI) has announced admission into the Postgraduate Programmes for 2018/2019 session. This article will guide you on how to obtain and fill the UI postgraduate form and provide you with the admissions requirements.
The University of Ibadan offers the best Postgraduate program in Nigeria and currently, its postgraduate students comprise 40% of the total students enrolled in the institution every year.
University of Ibadan (UI) Postgraduate Programmes
1. Full-Time Admission
Full-time admission can be offered only to candidates who are unemployed or have been released by their employers to undertake full-time studies. Candidates found to have made a false declaration in this regard shall be asked to withdraw from the University.
2. Part-Time Admission
Candidates may be admitted for part-time registration if they are on the academic staff of the University or if they work as part-time. Candidates applying for part-time registration may be asked to show evidence of release by their employers.
3. Admission as Occasional Students
Candidates who have a minimum entry requirement for a higher degree programme and are recommended by the Faculty Postgraduate Committee may be admitted as occasional students, but shall not be awarded a degree of the University of Ibadan. This type of admission is also open to candidates registered for higher degrees of other Universities, recognized by Senate.
University of Ibadan (UI) Postgraduate School Admission Requirements
- You must be a graduate of the institution or from another school recognized by the Senate before you can register for any postgraduate program in the University of Ibadan.
- University of Ibadan Postgraduate School will only admit recommended candidates by appropriate Faculty Postgraduate Committee.
- Admissions into the University of Ibadan Postgraduate School is either via full-time, part-time, or occasional.
- Candidates with recognized Research Higher Degree in the relevant discipline may be admitted to the M.Phil or Ph.D. degree programmes.
How to Obtain University of Ibadan (UI) Postgraduate Form
Requests for application forms into higher degree programmes of the University are normally made every year. You can obtain the UI postgraduate form at www.pgschool.ui.edu.ng.
Application forms cost N13,000 for academic programmes and N18,000 for professional programmes. Applicants for the degree of Master and Postgraduate Diploma are to pay an extra N3,000 for the test of proficiency in English Language.
Guidelines for Filling University of Ibadan (UI) Application Form
- All application forms are to be submitted online. Applicants are to approach any of the Banks listed on the invoice. Note that E-channels are available at GTB and Skye Bank PLC.
- Incomplete information from an applicant may delay or halt action on such application.
- A candidate may apply to only one department or programme.
- Applicants are to upload their relevant credentials and submit along with their application electronically.
- The Postgraduate School, University of Ibadan, requires three letters of recommendation from faculty members or others well acquainted with the student’s academic work. Please note that the referee forms are available online, to be completed and submitted electronically.
- Official transcripts of all degrees completed are to be mailed directly to the Postgraduate School. If the Registrar of an applicant’s University will provide an official copy to the School directly, applicants must enclose along with the application an unofficial or student’s copy of the transcript for temporary reference. To prevent delays, applicants should make adequate arrangements with their Registrars to provide transcripts before the stipulated deadline.
- Applicants would be informed electronically (through the email addresses provided in the electronically filled Application form) of progress in the processing of their forms.
- Bonus: Get 3.5GB Data & 5,000 free airtime on MTN (Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana)
- Civil Defence Recruitment 2020 | How to apply for Civil Defence Recruitment
- Awoof! Get 5GB on MTN for o ly N50 (See activation code)
- AWOOF! Get 1GB on MTN (Check if you are Eligible)
- New Trick! Get FREE Sunday 2GB on MTN Daily (Secret)
Business2 days ago
Survival Fund Portal Opens today for General Applicants – See How to Apply
Business2 days ago
Survival Fund Application com Registration Portal: How to Fill and Submit FG MSME Forms 2020
Technology2 days ago
Make Free Call While the Receiver Pays on MTN – Dial this Code Before Calling
Recruitment2 days ago
Massive Recruitment at NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank (NNMFB)-Apply Here
Nigeria News5 days ago
N-power-Transition of Volunteers into MDAs: No Date/Time Fixed #EndSars
Technology7 hours ago
AWOOF! Get 1GB on MTN (Check if you are Eligible)
Technology6 days ago
Leaked! Dial this Code to get 5,000 Airtime on Airtel Now before it gets blocked #EndSars
Recruitment5 hours ago
Civil Defence Recruitment 2020 | How to apply for Civil Defence Recruitment