Use the Search Button below for more details.
Call for Applications: Account Officer at YouthHubAfrica
The job holder will process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting and financial documents such as invoices, departmental billings, employee reimbursements, bank reconciliation, cash receipts, vendor statements, and journal vouchers; review and code financial information; prepare and process documents to disburse funds, make deposits and prepare reports; compile and review the information for accuracy; and maintain records.
- Improve the accounting and financial policies to ensure the financial security and integrity of the organisation.
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly reports and financial statements by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends. Reports include Income Statement, Statement of Financial Position, Cash Book, Bank Reconciliation Statements and other relevant reports.
- Maintain Payroll records of all staff including making Pension and PAYE Remittances.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information into the office Accounting Software.
- Prepare and Manage the office Budget as well as Donor-Budgets- ensure that the office operates at all times in accordance with donor-specific and organizational finance rules and regulations.
- Cash flow forecasting and management by ensuring that funds are spent in line with approved budgets.
- Oversee the processing of invoices from vendors/suppliers, Payments received staff retirements in line with the correct code, date and authenticated authorization.
- Prepare Transaction Listings before journals are posted.
- Proper filing/archiving of financial reports online and offline.
- Prepare schedules and make timely remittance of statutory deductions to relevant authorities.
- Ensure that funds advanced are retired with full supporting documents that are authentic and complete.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements, policies and regulations by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Degree in Accounting relevant field of study (a Master degree will be an added advantage)
- Chartered Accountant
- Fluency in English, including exceptional written English
- High level of computer literacy (Word and Excel Essential)
- Ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment
- Prior experience in an NGO is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Accounting Software, especially Quickbooks will be an added advantage
Interested Candidate should send an updated CV (No longer than 3 pages) and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Account Officer ” as the subject.
DEADLINE: May 23, 2021.
- National Steering Committee Adopts Work Plan on Alternate School Programme
- eNaira App Download for Android – How to Register Account on eNaira Wallet
- Open Heaven 27th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Ungodly Sorrow Leads To Damnation)
- Apply for National Housing Fund Scheme 2021 – Own a House at your desired location
- How to Send/Transfer Money Abroad with eNaira Mobile App
Business4 days ago
eNaira Merchant in Nigeria – Steps to Apply and Start making money
Jobs2 days ago
Apply for Loan Officer at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Review3 days ago
eNaira Wallet App Download (APK and iOS Version)
Grants6 days ago
Oyo releases take-off grant for LAUTECH college of agriculture
Grants6 days ago
CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates – Apply
Sport7 days ago
What is SPBO Livescore? All you need to know in 2021
Education7 days ago
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Portal 2021 www.prisons.gov.ng Latest Update
Cryptocurrency2 days ago
eNaira 2021 Guidelines – How to Mint and Become a Holder today