Call for Applications: Account Officer at YouthHubAfrica
The job holder will process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting and financial documents such as invoices, departmental billings, employee reimbursements, bank reconciliation, cash receipts, vendor statements, and journal vouchers; review and code financial information; prepare and process documents to disburse funds, make deposits and prepare reports; compile and review the information for accuracy; and maintain records.
- Improve the accounting and financial policies to ensure the financial security and integrity of the organisation.
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly reports and financial statements by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends. Reports include Income Statement, Statement of Financial Position, Cash Book, Bank Reconciliation Statements and other relevant reports.
- Maintain Payroll records of all staff including making Pension and PAYE Remittances.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information into the office Accounting Software.
- Prepare and Manage the office Budget as well as Donor-Budgets- ensure that the office operates at all times in accordance with donor-specific and organizational finance rules and regulations.
- Cash flow forecasting and management by ensuring that funds are spent in line with approved budgets.
- Oversee the processing of invoices from vendors/suppliers, Payments received staff retirements in line with the correct code, date and authenticated authorization.
- Prepare Transaction Listings before journals are posted.
- Proper filing/archiving of financial reports online and offline.
- Prepare schedules and make timely remittance of statutory deductions to relevant authorities.
- Ensure that funds advanced are retired with full supporting documents that are authentic and complete.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements, policies and regulations by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Degree in Accounting relevant field of study (a Master degree will be an added advantage)
- Chartered Accountant
- Fluency in English, including exceptional written English
- High level of computer literacy (Word and Excel Essential)
- Ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment
- Prior experience in an NGO is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Accounting Software, especially Quickbooks will be an added advantage
Interested Candidate should send an updated CV (No longer than 3 pages) and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Account Officer ” as the subject.
DEADLINE: May 23, 2021.
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Gain Admission to Study Abroad – See Steps
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here