Bayero University Kano Post UTME 2019 Cut Off Mark, Eligibility, Screening date and other registration Details
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates who must have chosen Bayero University as First Choice and scored not less than the indicated minimum score for various Faculties/Programmes as stated below:
General cut-off mark is 180
Courses and Cut-off marks
- FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES 220 and above
- FACULTY OF DENTISTRY 220 and above
- FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES 220 and above
- FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES 200 and above
- FACULTY OF LAW 200 and above
- Mass Communication – 200 and above
- FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION (except Mass Communication) 180 and above
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE 180 and above
- FACULTY OF ARTS AND ISLAMIC STUDIES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & IT 180 and above
- FACULTY OF EARTH &ENV. SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION 180 and above
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING 180 and above
- FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES 180 and above
Bayero University Kano Post UTME 2019 Screening Date and Details
Screening will hold August 17th, 2019.
Please note that the schedule (Venue and Time) of the BUK Aptitude Test will be communicated to you using the phone number and/or e-mail address (used in JAMB registration) you supplied in your profile update.
Also, the blind, deaf and foreign candidates are exempted from the aptitude test. However, they need to register online.
Comprehensive list of those who have made the requirements will be published in the University website – please check www.buk.edu.ng
Bayero University Kano Post UTME 2019 Method Of Application
- Candidates are to visit the BUK Application Portal
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
- Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgment slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
NB: Registration has not commenced. Registration will commence on Monday 8th July, 2019.
Note that applicants cannot print their acknowledgement slip until payment is processed and verified.
The Payment for the registration will start from Monday 8th July, 2019 – Friday 2nd August, 2019 . Portal for registration and printing of acknowledgment slip will be closed by midnight of 11th August 2019.
NOTE: JAMB O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O Level results.
All candidate therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their O level results (WAEC, NECO, etc.).Even candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide the details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification).
You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different O’ Level examination results.
Latest posts by Precious Leko (see all)
- NASPOLY Post-UTME 2019 Cut Off Mark and Registration Details - Monday, 29 July 2019, 11:15
- FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Result 2019 Released - Thursday, 25 July 2019, 2:48
- AUCHIPOLY HND Screening Schedule For 2019 - Thursday, 25 July 2019, 2:38