CIAPS Scholarship 2019: The Centre for International, Advanced and Professional Studies (CIAPS) has announced a scholarship scheme for the 2019 Postgraduate Commonwealth students.
A statement by the Centre Director, Prof Anthony Kila said “There are a total of Fifty (50) scholarships available, worth a total of Fifty Thousand Dollars (USD 50,000)” adding that “each successful applicant can receive up to One Thousand Dollars to pay his or her tuition fees at CIAPS for the duration of the postgraduate professional study”.
The CIAPS Commonwealth Scholarships are part of the new CIAPS Scholarship 2019 programmes, which will directly benefit students entering postgraduate professional education in July 2019.
CIAPS Scholarship 2019 Application Form for Commonwealth (How to Apply)
Prof Kila added that these scholarships are funded by individuals and corporations who like CIAPS are “dedicated to the advancement of knowledge, learning and understanding in the service of society” insisting that “Our aim is to identify and help students who are pursuing higher learning so that they can use the skills acquired in playing a part in making their societies and the world a better place”
The statement further noted that “Students will be selected on the basis of a Test consisting of a Personal Statement and Interview” advising that “A good personal statement must not exceed 1000 words and it will be a chance to tell us about yourself, why you think you deserve this scholarship and how you think it will help you serve yourself and society once you graduate”.
In order to be eligible to apply for CIAPS Scholarship 2019 Application students must:
- Be aged 22 to 30 with a degree or equivalent and
- Have graduated with a minimum of 2.2 or equivalent GPA
- Have a desire to study for international professional courses that can lead to the creation of jobs and wealth.
- Be ready to commence study by 6th July 2019.
- Be Commonwealth citizens or be residents in a developing Commonwealth country.
- Be willing to study full time, weekdays in Lagos, Nigeria
- Refugees or families of people working with organisations linked with developing Commonwealth countries are also considered.
Please note that you must meet 6 of these 7 criteria in order to be considered as eligible for the CIAPS Scholarship 2019 Application.
Courses slated for these scholarships are in the areas of Banking & Finance Business Development, Production & Operation Management, Digital Business Management, Health, Education, Media, Office management and Events Management.
All CIAPS Scholarship 2019 applications should be submitted by Saturday 15th June 2019. CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Open Heaven 3rd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (God’s Partner)
- Best 5G Phones in 2021 – Specs, Price, and Best Deals
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for Network Operations Manager at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Just In – Apply for Senior Operations Officer at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
Technology1 day ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business7 days ago
UNDP Cash Transfer, Applicants to Get Up to N200,000 Each – FG
Business4 days ago
How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan is Approved
Technology1 day ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
Nigeria News7 days ago
NYIF Website Having Issues? Here is an Update to Access your Loan
Grants3 days ago
Apply for CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2021 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
Economy5 days ago
BOI Loan: Apply for BOI Manufacturing Loan 2021 (Get Up to 10 Million)
Health5 days ago
2021: Importance of Folic Acid to Pregnant Women