CIAPS Scholarship 2019: The Centre for International, Advanced and Professional Studies (CIAPS) has announced a scholarship scheme for the 2019 Postgraduate Commonwealth students.
A statement by the Centre Director, Prof Anthony Kila said “There are a total of Fifty (50) scholarships available, worth a total of Fifty Thousand Dollars (USD 50,000)” adding that “each successful applicant can receive up to One Thousand Dollars to pay his or her tuition fees at CIAPS for the duration of the postgraduate professional study”.
The CIAPS Commonwealth Scholarships are part of the new CIAPS Scholarship 2019 programmes, which will directly benefit students entering postgraduate professional education in July 2019.
CIAPS Scholarship 2019 Application Form for Commonwealth (How to Apply)
Prof Kila added that these scholarships are funded by individuals and corporations who like CIAPS are “dedicated to the advancement of knowledge, learning and understanding in the service of society” insisting that “Our aim is to identify and help students who are pursuing higher learning so that they can use the skills acquired in playing a part in making their societies and the world a better place”
The statement further noted that “Students will be selected on the basis of a Test consisting of a Personal Statement and Interview” advising that “A good personal statement must not exceed 1000 words and it will be a chance to tell us about yourself, why you think you deserve this scholarship and how you think it will help you serve yourself and society once you graduate”.
In order to be eligible to apply for CIAPS Scholarship 2019 Application students must:
- Be aged 22 to 30 with a degree or equivalent and
- Have graduated with a minimum of 2.2 or equivalent GPA
- Have a desire to study for international professional courses that can lead to the creation of jobs and wealth.
- Be ready to commence study by 6th July 2019.
- Be Commonwealth citizens or be residents in a developing Commonwealth country.
- Be willing to study full time, weekdays in Lagos, Nigeria
- Refugees or families of people working with organisations linked with developing Commonwealth countries are also considered.
Please note that you must meet 6 of these 7 criteria in order to be considered as eligible for the CIAPS Scholarship 2019 Application.
Courses slated for these scholarships are in the areas of Banking & Finance Business Development, Production & Operation Management, Digital Business Management, Health, Education, Media, Office management and Events Management.
All CIAPS Scholarship 2019 applications should be submitted by Saturday 15th June 2019. CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- How Do JAMB Rate Your Score
- How to Check 2020 National Examinations Council (NECO) GCE Result Online
- How to Purchase National Examinations Council (NECO) Tokens to Check SSCE, BECE, and NCEE Results Online
- FCT College of Education Zuba Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- How to Print JAMB 2021 mock exam slip printing
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News12 hours ago
Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
Nigeria News11 hours ago
NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
Nigeria News12 hours ago
2021 Nirsal Loan Application Portal For FG N10M Grants.
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 4th May RCCG Daily Devotional (Give And It Shall Be Given To You.)
Nigeria News6 days ago
Npower Deployment Update for 2021 Batch C Applicants – Check Now
Education5 days ago
JAMB 2021 UTME/DE Registration Closing Date – Check Now.
Education4 days ago
Breaking News: NECO Releases 2020 External Results, See how to Check