Economics Scholarships for International Master Students at UEA, UK
The University of East Anglia (UEA) invites master students in Economic fields to apply for the UEA Economics Scholarship.
- Can I Convert Airtime to Cash | Best Platform to Convert Your Airtime Into Cash In Nigeria
- Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) Post UTME/DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Open Heaven 3rd November 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Victory Over Evil)
- How to Check List of Successful Candidate for Recruitment into Nigeria Custom Service
- Update: Steemit Crypto Academy Is Recruiting Professors | How to Apply
International students are eligible to apply for this economic scholarship. The successful candidates will be granted varying amounts of tuition fees reduction.
The University of East Anglia (UEA) Economic Scholarship has several types of awards as follow:
- MSc Academic and Professional Scholarships (full Home/EU fees)
- MSc Academic and Professional Scholarships (full International fees)
- School Focus Scholarships (50% of Home/EU fees)
- China Agricultural University (CAU) Scholarships
- Fudan University Scholarships
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The Economics Scholarships for International Master Students are open to any international applicant who has received an offer to study at the school.
Level and Area of Studies
Those scholarships are available for pursuing a postgraduate degree in economics fields.
Place of Study: at the University of East Anglia, UK
International students can apply for this scholarship.
How to apply
17 November 2021
Nigeria News2 days ago
2023 JAMB Examination Slip Re-Printing Procedure
Education1 day ago
How to Print the 2023 JAMB Mock Examination Slip
Education4 days ago
WAEC EduStat: Login, Registration & Review
Nigeria News3 days ago
Madass Careers Without A Degree In 2023
Education3 days ago
NDA Exam Selection Date and Venue Announced