The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full-time appointment to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Federal Fire Service (FFS).
To apply go to: https://cdcfib.career/
The following are the categories of cadre for SSCE holders, if you’re an SSCE holder and want to apply for the Federal Fire Service recruitment, kindly select from any of the following cadres.
Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or other equivalents with a maximum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings, which should include English and Mathematics.
Fire Assistant III (FAIII), Appliance Driver (Specialist), CONPASS 03
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary level, SSCE/NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings which should include at least English and Mathematics. Applicants with Class E Driver’s Licenses are an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applications should be done online. Candidates are expected to log on to the portal https://cdcfib.career as of Wednesday, 27th December 2023, to fill out and submit the application form online. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be duly completed for submission during the screening exercise.
Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RECRUITMENT
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth;
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized hospitals;
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be member of a secret society, cult or drug addict, etc
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 35 years;
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for females;
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men;
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Applications must be submitted online within Six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
- Apply for Entry Level Development Programme (ELDP) 2024
- Netnaija Movies 2024: Download Movies, Series and more
- Best 5 Free Apps that Pay Real Money Instantly in 2024
- Link to Check Nigeria Police Shortlist for SSCE Holders (General Duty)
- Who is eligible for the FG N25,000 Monthly Cash Transfer and how to get it?
- Entertainment4 hours ago
Netnaija Movies 2024: Download Movies, Series and more
- Recruitment10 hours ago
Link to Check Nigeria Police Shortlist for SSCE Holders (General Duty)
- Grants10 hours ago
Who is eligible for the FG N25,000 Monthly Cash Transfer and how to get it?
- Grants4 days ago
Application for IPSN Catalytic Grant Fund 2024
- Grants4 days ago
US: $10,000 Small Business grant for startups! Apply NOW!
- Scholarship4 days ago
How to Apply for ORBAA Scholarship 2024 ($5,000)
- Scholarship1 day ago
How to Apply for PAP Scholarship Application 2024
- Business5 hours ago
Best 5 Free Apps that Pay Real Money Instantly in 2024