Recruitment for the Technical Aid Corps Recruitment (TAC) 2024 is currently ongoing, application is open for volunteers who wish to serve abroad.
This is to inform the general public that recruitment into the Technical Aid Corps is in progress, experienced Nigerian professionals and experts are recruited to serve under the TAC Scheme as “Volunteers” for two years.
To apply, kindly go to: https://dtac.gov.ng/DTAC/dtac/volunteers
The Directorate of Technical Aid Corps, Ministry of Foreign Affairs is by this notice, inviting qualified Nigerians, for recruitment as Volunteers into the Nigerian Technical Aid Corps Scheme.
Technical Aids Corps Volunteers
Experienced Nigerian professionals and experts are recruited to serve under the TAC Scheme as “Volunteers” for two years. The professionals must be holders of university degrees or equivalent with a minimum of three years post-qualification experience. Volunteers are recruited strictly based on specific requests from the ACP Countries.
The Scheme is however intended for Nigerian professionals willing to serve abroad alone without their families.
Responsibilities of the Federal Government to the Volunteers
The Nigerian government is responsible for the following:
- Payment of onshore and offshore allowances to the Volunteers.
- Payment of resettlement allowance.
- provision of return passages to Volunteers. Volunteers are however not entitled to baggage allowance.
- Limited fringe benefits such as leave grants.
- In the event of the death of a nuclear family member such as a parent, Spouse or offspring of a Volunteer, the Government shall be responsible for the passage of the Volunteer from his or her post to Nigeria and back, strictly subject to the prior approval of the Directorate. In line with the practice of the Directorate, it shall as of necessity be represented as the funeral of the deceased.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE RECIPIENT COUNTRY TO VOLUNTEERS
- Provision of reasonably furnished accommodation.
- Payment of utilities such as water, electricity and gas.
- Provision of free medical services.
- Provision of transportation where applicable.
- The recipient country shall freely deploy each volunteer to any part of the country at his own expense. It is pertinent to note that the internal deployment of volunteers is the sole responsibility of the host State.
- The recipient country shall grant the volunteer exemption to pay local income tax. It shall accord to the volunteers “First arrived privileges” which grants exemption from all taxes imposed by raising of important of personal effect used of Volunteer within (12) twelve months of their arrival or as it is applicable in a particular country. personal effects may be defined as household goods and articles such as motor vehicles, air conditioners, refrigerators, washing machines and other electronic gadgets which must accompany the volunteers or be imported within twelve (12) months of arrival in their respective recipient countries.
- Local sales of such items shall however be made only with the former consent of the appropriate host authority and shall be liable to import duties if sold to the person not entitled to similar privilege.
Apply for Technical Aid Corps Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: email@example.com or www.dtac.gov.ng/DTAC/dtac/volunteers.
Submit Hard copies of all their Applications by Post to the:
Directorate of Technical Aid Corps,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
No.35 Alex Ekwueme Way,
Jabi District, P.M.B 102,
Garki Main Post Office – Abuja.
Applications submitted should contain the following details:
Photocopies of all relevant certificates; All foreign certificates should be authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education
Photocopy of NYSC discharge certificate / Exemption certificate.
- Apply for Entry Level Development Programme (ELDP) 2024
- Netnaija Movies 2024: Download Movies, Series and more
- Best 5 Free Apps that Pay Real Money Instantly in 2024
- Link to Check Nigeria Police Shortlist for SSCE Holders (General Duty)
- Who is eligible for the FG N25,000 Monthly Cash Transfer and how to get it?
- Entertainment5 hours ago
Netnaija Movies 2024: Download Movies, Series and more
- Recruitment11 hours ago
Link to Check Nigeria Police Shortlist for SSCE Holders (General Duty)
- Grants11 hours ago
Who is eligible for the FG N25,000 Monthly Cash Transfer and how to get it?
- Grants4 days ago
Application for IPSN Catalytic Grant Fund 2024
- Grants4 days ago
US: $10,000 Small Business grant for startups! Apply NOW!
- Scholarship4 days ago
How to Apply for ORBAA Scholarship 2024 ($5,000)
- Scholarship1 day ago
How to Apply for PAP Scholarship Application 2024
- Business5 hours ago
Best 5 Free Apps that Pay Real Money Instantly in 2024