Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe, Gombe State, National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Nursing Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Open Heaven 25th August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Way, The Truth And The Life)
- Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic (HAFEDPOLY) HND Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for the International Student Entrance Scholarship 2021 at Multimedia University in Malaysia
- How To Prepare For Government Job Exams 2021
- Open Heaven 24th August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (When You Need A Revival)
Gombe College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing Admission Requirements
- AMB score 150 points and above.
- O/level five credit sciences (Mathematics, English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.)
- They are to submit their JAMB slip, Bank Teller and O/level to the College Registry.
- Candidates without JAMB SCORE need not to apply.
- The candidate must be physically and Mentally fit.
How to Apply for Gombe College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing Admission Form
Interested candidates should pay the sum of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) into the College Account at Fidelity Bank Plc. Account Number 5020132211 and Collect the form in College Registry.
Completed forms are to be returned to the registry on or before 29th August 2021.
- Cash payment is not allowed.
- No completed form will be accepted after the closing date