Nigeria Immigration Replacement Recruitment – The Nigeria Immigration Service is currently taking in new recruits for replacement, interested applicants seeking to work with the agency are to take note of the following instructions outlined below.
- JAMB Reprint 2022 – Go to portal.jamb.gov.ng/examslipprinting/
- Support nou edu ng – Noun Result Checker 2022￼
- Apply For Federal Government Business Grants in Nigeria 2022
- Apply for State Enterprise Empowerment Program (SEEP), Get Upto N100,000 to Start your Business
- Apply for HMedix Jobs, Abuja – June 2022 (Full time)
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Basic Requirements;
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB. Hence, one of the credits must be the English Language.
- In addition to the above qualifications, those applying as tradesmen must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2022.
- The candidate must be free of any criminal conviction.
- You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- No more than 1.65 meters and 1.56 meters tall for male and female applicants respectively.
- You are to print out a slip tagged:
Photocardwhich should be presented at the screening center.
Nigeria Immigration Service Replacement Requirements 2022 Other Requirements
1). Passport size photograph
2). First School Leaving Certificate
3). WAEC/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
4). Optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
5). Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
How To Apply For The Nigeria Immigration Replacement Service Intake.
Interested candidates are to: Apply online at the recruitment portal https://immigrationrecruitment.org
Complete the application form, submit it online and print out a copy of your Photocard as appropriate.
Come along to the designated recruitment centre with copies of your Photocard printed from this portal and other relevant qualification documents.
- There will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates
- No special centre for recruitment
- There will be no CBAT Exercise
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidate’s respective state of origin
- Any candidate who failed or forged his or her results and discovered even during training at the Nigeria Immigration Service training camp would be withdrawn & hand over to the Nigerian police for prosecution.
- Candidates are advised in their interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise
- Shortlisted candidates will be published on this portal & be scheduled for screening
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on Fri, 07/07/22
Successful candidates would be transported(FG’s provision sorted by state) to the Nigeria Immigration Service training school for documentation and to commence training activities for a six-month (6) camp-life(See your mailbox for details).
On completion of training, all successful recruits to be commissioned into the service & get prepared for induction into the North East Theatre of operations(12 Weeks of intensive training on freight Management & Human Trafficking included)
Technology3 days ago
Make Free Call While the Receiver Pays on MTN – Dial this Code Before Calling
Technology3 days ago
Get 900MB FREE on MTN (Please Follow Instructions Carefully)
Education2 days ago
Jamb Portal 2023 – eFacility Portal Login
Entertainment2 days ago
Netnaija Movies 2023: Download Movies, Series and more
Technology3 days ago
Starlink Nigeria – Specs, Data Plan & How to Buy 2023
Education1 day ago
JAMB Reprint 2023 – Check Date, Venue and Time
Technology2 days ago
Top PHP Frameworks for Agile Application Development in 2023
Scholarship3 days ago
Apply for Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2023 for Foreign Students