Use the Search Button below for more details.
How To Screenshot On Laptop: Most time we have some important document we can possibly come across when browsing, which we have no option but to screenshot.
- 2021 International Student Scholarships at Wroclaw University of Science and Technology in Poland
- How To Change My Gmail Password | See Details…
- What Is APK File And How to Open APK Files
- Open Heaven 11th August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Beware Of Replacement)
- Apply for Business Recovery Programme (Youth) through FATE Foundation Application 2021 Grant
If you want to take screenshots on your laptop and then use them in an app, the quickest way is using Windows keyboard shortcuts.
If you’re trying to find the simplest ways to require screenshots on the laptop, you’ve come to the proper place. This article shows you ways to require screenshots on a laptop quickly and simply. Just try the tips below.
How to take screenshots on a laptop easily?
- Use keyboard shortcuts to screenshot the entire screen and an active window
- Use Snipping Tool to take and edit screenshots
Use keyboard shortcuts to screenshot the entire screen and an active window
If you would like to require screenshots on your laptop then use them in an app, the quickest way is using Windows keyboard shortcuts.
The entire screen is going to be captured and automatically copied to the Windows clipboard. Then you’ll paste the screenshot into Paint, Word, or the other apps. Select the window you want to capture, then press the Alt and PrtScn keys at the same time.
Use Snipping Tool to take and edit screenshots
Snipping Tool may be a pre-installed system tool for screenshots. You can use it to capture your screen and do some simple editing. Here’s the way to use Snipping Tool to require screenshots on laptop: just type snipping tool on the start menu search bar
- How to Know If You Have Pass The Npower Physical Verification
- Open Heaven 16th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Fulfilling The Law Of Fruitlessness)
- 2021 Africa Regional Journalism Workshops Recruitment
- 2021 Beyond School Community Challenge for Secondary School Students in Nigeria (N1.5M Prize) – How to Apply
- West African Research Center WARC Travel Grant 2021(Up to $3,000)
Nigeria News2 days ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
Apply for CBN MSME Development Fund N220 Billion Loan For Start-up
Business2 days ago
How to Access New CBN’s Agric Loan (Limit of N10 Million)
Grants7 days ago
Apply for BIS Grant 2021- Up to $25,000 in Cash (Powered by United Nations)
Business7 days ago
Portal to Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Creative Word Of God)
Nigeria News7 days ago
American Film Club – US Mission Nigeria Nomadland Film Screening Invitation 2021
Education7 days ago
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session| ND Full-Time