- UBA Recruitment 2021, Apply For Area Sales Manager
- Npower Batch C Beneficiaries Place of Primary Assignment (PPA)
- Open Heaven 30th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Material Prosperity Is Unreliable)
- Apply for Customer Service Representative (Call Center Agents) at B’Quins Solution Limited
- Apply for Sukfin SMEs Loan 2021 – Application Portal
Job Title: Head, School of Health
- The Head, School of Health will provide quality leadership, academic and administrative directives to the entire school of Health Technology. Consequently he/she will create a safe and conducive learning environment and sets performance goals for both students and lecturers.
- He/She will be entrusted with the responsibility of ensuring the delivery of high-quality students by keeping abreast of changing standards in the industry.
- He/She will be accountable for the overall professional responsibility for the development and delivery of the vision, values, objectives and strategies of the institution.
- Compliance with ethical and regulatory principles of Health Technology Management
- Continuous maintenance of current knowledge and skills in Health technology management theory and practice based on the best evidence available.
- Continuous monitoring, evaluation and assessment of programmes and students.
- Continuous improvement in course design, development, teaching and Health Technology practice
- Ensure the accreditation of all courses offered by the institution
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in relevant health sciences.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the same capacity or in the management team.
- Experience in Health Management and training in a higher Institution
- A good knowledge of the University system
- Knowledge of regulatory imperatives both in the educational system and the health sector
- Knowledge of how to apply information and knowledge to support decisions Knowledge of how to transform strategies into concrete actions
- Advanced knowledge of and understanding of contemporary practices in the higher institution and health sectors
- Knowledge of course design, development, teaching and Health technology principles and practices.
This opportunity provides competitive compensation for interested candidates with the right skill set, experience and qualification.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and other relevant documents (Credentials) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email. Please ensure your CV has your skills, experience and qualification.
- Open Heaven 4th August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Arise And Shine)
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
Opportunities4 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Scholarship4 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News4 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)
Education4 days ago
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session