The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released its cut-off marks for universities, polytechnics and Colleges of Education for 2019/2020.
According to JAMB, the cut-off mark was released after its 2019 Combined Policy Meetings on Admissions into Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria late last year.
JAMB Registrar, Is-haq Oloyede in a press interview, said institutions, with the decision, are not to go below the minimum cut-off points adopted at the meeting for admissions.
“What JAMB has done is to recommend; We will only determine the minimum, whatever you determine as your admission cut-off mark is your decision,” he said.
In addition, he noted that “We should not be emotional in fixing Nigeria Universities cut-off mark; we need not over-dramatise issue such as cut-off mark.
“In order to enhance transparency in our educational sector, no automated admission for those without the necessary requirements will be tolerated by the board.”
Below are the cut-off marks for the 2019/2020 JAMB UTME:
- Universities — 140
- Polytechnics — 120
- Innovative enterprising institutes — 110
- Colleges of education — 100
Above is the assumed cut off mark for this year’s UTME. This post will be updated as soon as it releases it cut off mark for 2019 Academic session.
- Open Heaven 3rd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (God’s Partner)
- Best 5G Phones in 2021 – Specs, Price, and Best Deals
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for Network Operations Manager at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Just In – Apply for Senior Operations Officer at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
Technology23 hours ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business7 days ago
UNDP Cash Transfer, Applicants to Get Up to N200,000 Each – FG
Business4 days ago
How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan is Approved
Technology24 hours ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
Nigeria News7 days ago
NYIF Website Having Issues? Here is an Update to Access your Loan
Grants3 days ago
Apply for CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2021 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
Economy5 days ago
BOI Loan: Apply for BOI Manufacturing Loan 2021 (Get Up to 10 Million)
Health5 days ago
2021: Importance of Folic Acid to Pregnant Women