The year 2021 is looking more promising than the previous year amid record disruptions in financial markets, with a growing number of high dividend-yielding stocks as the economic recovery garners momentum.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Sterlington Law firm Insight, the right place to get started with
- Apply for the Waislitz Global Citizen Award 2021 (Up to $250,000)
- Trinity Polytechnic Matriculation Ceremony Schedule for 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 Academic Sessions
- Apply For Edu-Grant Essay Competition
- Federal College of Education (FCE) Katsina Teaching Practice Log Book Collection Notice to 300L Students
Despite the record boom in the Crypto market, some traditional investors prefer less risky assets, particularly stocks with strong dividend-yield prospects. These stocks come with a history of annual dividend growth, making powerful statements about their financial resilience and commitment to shareholders.
Globally also, many dividend stocks are currently gaining momentum and offering investors a stable option for earning passive income. Here’s a list of Nigerian banks currently posting high dividend yields
Below is the full list of Nigerian banks offering the highest Dividend yields in 2021
Nigeria’s most profitable bank, ZenithBank remains of the Nigerian blue-chip stocks offering a decent dividend yield currently pegged at 13.2%.
Guarantee Trust Bank
Gtbank, Nigeria’s most valuable bank by the market value of N843.2 billion at the time of writing this report currently offers a dividend yield of 10.42%.
Access Bank Plc
Access bank, a leading tier 1 Nigerian bank also posts a decent dividend yield of about 9.82%.
Fidelity Bank Plc
fidelity bank plc recently astonished market analysts when it posted a profit after tax for Q1’2021 which swelled by nearly two-third, presently offers a dividend yield of 9.78%.
StanbicIBTC a leading Nigerian bank is known for its strong wealth and pension management system currently offers a dividend yield of 8.70%
Source: Olumide Adesina @TokunboAdesina
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Gain Admission to Study Abroad – See Steps
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here