Migo Instant Loan formerly known as Kwikmoney or Kwikcash is an automated instant loan service that originated from a partnership between banks, mobile networks and telecommunication companies in Nigeria to make personal banking and access to finance easy for Nigerians. At the core of the partnership is giving easily accessible loans to Nigerians without collateral or guarantors.
>> visit the official site visit the loan portal to apply online
- University of Toronto International Admission Scholarships 2021/2022, Canada
- ABU Zaria Post UTME Exam 2020/2021.
- Addosser Microfinance Bank Loan Application (Get Up to 500,000 micro loan)
- Apply For KSU Pre-Degree 2021/22 & Registration Guide
- N50 Billion CBN COVID-19 Loan Application Still ongoing from NIRSAL MFB
With Migo, you can get loans in 60 seconds or more. That is how easy and fast the process can be at its best. You can simply dial just a code on your phone to get a loan, the same way you dial a code to check your airtime balance.
Requirement for Migo Instant Loan
Below are the requirement to get a loan from Migo:
- Bank account
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- A working phone number
- You must be up to 18 years and above
- You must have been using your phone number actively for the last 90 days
- Your account number must have been in active use for the last 90 days
- You must have an account in of the following banks: First Bank, Access Bank, Diamond Bank, First City Monument Bank (FCMB), United Bank For Africa (UBA), Stanbic Bank, Wema Bank, Zenith Bank, Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB), Polaris Bank, Fidelity Bank, Heritage Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank.
How much you can get from Migo Instant Loan?
You can get a loan from ₦500 to ₦500, 000. But note that at your first request, you will get a low offer that will depend on your credit score calculation. After the first offer and you pay back your loan on time and so on, you will be able to access bigger funds.
Migo Instant Loan Terms and Condition
Before applying for a loan, it is important to be familiar with some of the important terms and condition of the loan. Here they are:
- You must be able to pay back loan before due date. If for any reason you are unable to pay back, contact them.
- If you pay back your loan late, you are subject to fees and penalties for late payment
- You give them the right to send messages to everyone on your phone contact if you do not repay your loan.
- You give them the right to use your personal data to determine how much loan to give you. Personal data include: phone, your bank, bill payments, the credit bureaus and others.
How to Apply for Migo Instant Loan
Visit the Migo Instant Loan site website loan portal to apply for instant loan
- Dial *561#
- Select loans
- Select request loan
- Wait for loan offer
- Input your phone number
- Complete verification
- Select check loan offer
- Provide your account number and details
- Get your loan!
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
- Open Heaven 2nd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Emmanuel 11)
Opportunities3 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 28th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Blood Of Jesus)
Scholarship4 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News4 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)