JAMB 2019 Candidates With Withheld Results, Read This
We learnt that JAMB has provided instructions to candidates whose results have been withheld due to Biometric issue or multiple registrations. The affected candidates are advised to log on to their JAMB profile, they will find a message that reads,
‘Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.’
Like the message specifies, you are required to log on to the JAMB Portal and upload some required documents in order to get their results released.
Click on the message and you will find an instruction that reads;
‘Dear Candidate, Your withheld due to what appears as multiple registrations matched by face or fingerprint. You are therefore required to upload the following documents:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Your WAEC/NECO Result
3. Where You Do not have your WAEC/NECO certificate, please provide examination number
4. Required look alike information. Also, load the same information for your look alike or any person who may have used any fingers for your registration.
If you have a genuine case, this is the platform to use to clarify your status.
If your JAMB Result was withheld then follow these instructions.
1. Kindly Log on to JAMB e-Facility Portal via https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility../
2. Enter Email Address and Password
3. Click on Login Button to continue
4. Click on the 2019 Registration Link Only, a drop-down menu will be displayed.
5. Select and Click on the Link Look-Alike Information button
6. On Your JAMB Look Alike Information Dashboard do the following;
- Upload your Date of Birth Certificate
- Upload your WAEC/GCE/NECO Certificate (if Available)
- Type in your WAEC/GCE/NECO Examination Number (Mandatory)
- Select the State Where Physical Inspection can be conducted
If you have other relevant supporting documents, such as Driver License, National Identification Card, Voters Card e.t.c You can upload on this section.
7. Finally, click on the Submit button when you are done.
NOTE: Each Uploaded Document Should not be more than 300KB.
Latest posts by Bernard Bassey (see all)
- Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Shortlisted Names Update - Saturday, 14 September 2019, 4:21
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Shortlist Update (PDF) - Saturday, 14 September 2019, 3:50
- Nigeria Army University Post UTME 2019 Registration Details - Monday, 9 September 2019, 10:56