Open Heaven 11th May 2021 is an RCCG Daily devotional manual that is written to ingest into the heart of the Christians. Today’s daily devotional is talking about the topic “Service To The Anointed”
Open Heaven 10th May 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Service To The Anointed.)
- OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
- DATE: TUESDAY 11TH MAY 2021.
- THEME: SERVICE TO THE ANOINTED.
MEMORISE:For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward. Mark 9:41
40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
41 He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet’s reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man’s reward.
42 And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
Open Heaven 11th May 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Service To The Anointed .)
Another reason Elisha achieved uncommon greatness is that he was devoted to God’s servant, Elijah. The Bible says that Elisha poured water on Elijah’s hands, meaning that he served him. Beloved, there are lots of blessings reserved for those who serve God’s prophets. Matthew 10:41 says: “He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet’s reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man’s reward.”
When a man of God says, “God bless you”, he is not just speaking idly; he is loading you with prophetic blessing that will give you tremendous testimonies. This is why you must be ready to do anything that will qualify you for such a divine blessing. One of my sons-in-the-Lord in the United States once shared his testimony thus: “The last time the General Overseer (G.O.) was here, my pastor told me I had been chosen to drive him throughout the duration of his visit I tried to explain that I was preparing for a major examination and might not be able to. However, the pastor insisted. In the end, I decided that since the G.O would only be spending one day, I could manage to combine the driving assignment with my preparation for the crucial examination. To my surprise the G.O. spent a whole week. When he was finally leaving, he simply said to me “God bless you”. To the glory of God, despite the limited time I had for studying, I passed my examinations with flying colors and I got a new job. Now that the G.O. is here on another ministerial visit, I must be the one to drive him”. You will never miss your reward in Jesus’ name.
Elisha was committed to the business of the kingdom; that was why the only thing he wanted from Elijah was a double portion of his spirit He knew if he had what he would use for God’s work he would get every other thing as promised in Matthew 6:33. God is looking for believers who are committed to kingdom business. Will you be available? As you work for God and serve His anointed ministers, God will remember your labor of love and bless you tremendously in the mighty name of Jesus.
Open Heaven 11th May 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Service To The Anointed.)
Think of what you can do to extend the frontiers of God’s Kingdom on earth and begin to act decisively today.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 3-5.
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
HYMN 13: I’ve A Message From The Lord, Halletuyah.
1. I’ve a message from the Lord, hallelujah!This message unto you I’ll give,’Tis recorded in His word, hallelujah!It is only that you “look and live.”o Refrain:“Look and live,” my brother, live,Look to Jesus now, and live;’Tis recorded in His word, hallelujah!It is only that you “look and live.”
2. I’ve a message full of love, hallelujah!A message, O my friend, for you,’Tis a message from above, hallelujah!Jesus said it, and I know ’tis true.
3. Life is offered unto you, hallelujah!Eternal life thy soul shall have,If you’ll only look to Him, hallelujah!Look to Jesus who alone can save.
4. I will tell you how I came, hallelujah!To Jesus when He made me whole—’Twas believing on His name, hallelujah!I trusted and He saved my soul.
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Gain Admission to Study Abroad – See Steps
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here