Specta is an online lending platform that gives you loans of up to 5 Million in one transaction all within 5 minutes! No collateral, no paperwork and no visit to any office.
SPECTA help Individuals access loans up to N5 Million, We help Businesses grow and scale, that is we help create meaningful opportunities.
With Specta, you do not need collaterals, paperwork or a visit to any office to get your loan approved and funds disbursed if you are profiled. Once application is complete, scoring is instant and disbursement done in less than 5 Minutes.
Specta Quick Cash
Gives up to 20,000 Naira quickcash to all individuals based on Social Media reputation and transaction history. This is also open to everyone irrespective of bank.
Guide on How to Apply
With Specta, you can take care of urgent personal and business needs anywhere, anytime. to apply for this loan, follow the steps below:
- visit the Specta loan portal https://www.myspecta.com/Home
- Click on “Get Started
- Select the type of loan you want
- Provide in your email and phone number then click proceed
Have any questions regarding this loan? Reach us through the comment box or kindly send us a mail via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Gain Admission to Study Abroad – See Steps
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues