TASUED 2019 Post-UTME/DE Form, screening date, cut-off mark, and eligibility.
This Is to inform all candidates who applied for Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) in the just concluded 2019 JAMB UTME that the the management has announced the its Post UTME application fee, deadline and cut-off mark for 2019/2020 academic session
The Cut-off mark is 180
Screening Date is 4th July, 2019
Deadline for registration is July 3rd 2019.
Registration Procedures and Eligibility see full details below:
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences from Monday, 17th June, 2019 and closes on Wednesday, 3rd July, 2019.
Note: Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) does not have any outside agent to help with the 2019/2020 admission exercise. The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk and candidates should desist from using third party in processing their applications.
1. TASUED 2019 Post-UTME ELIGIBILITY
- JAMB UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 180 in the 2019 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2019 Direct Entry JAMB form.
Related: KWASU Post-UTME form for 2019 Out
2. TASUED 2019 Post-UTME APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Candidates should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission The www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.
- Each candidate is required to make the payment of N2000 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card. Please print out your receipt after payment.
- Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their O-level result. Please download and read the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the O-Level requirements for the courses applied for, before filling the online Application Form
- Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidates identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
Note: That wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
3. TASUED 2019 Post-UTME SCREENING DATES
Screening exercise shall be conducted for all UTME candidates at the Main Campus of the University on Thursday, 4th July, 2019..
The screening date for Direct Entry (200 Level) applicants shall be announced later.
Candidates participating in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into Tai Solarin University of Education.
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
- Colour print-out of the online Application Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
- Screening Slip and Receipt.
- Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the Admission portal after the screening exercise.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration closes on 3rd July, 2019.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Nigeria News23 hours ago
NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check