TASUED 2019 Post-UTME/DE Form, screening date, cut-off mark, and eligibility.
This Is to inform all candidates who applied for Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) in the just concluded 2019 JAMB UTME that the the management has announced the its Post UTME application fee, deadline and cut-off mark for 2019/2020 academic session
The Cut-off mark is 180
Screening Date is 4th July, 2019
Deadline for registration is July 3rd 2019.
Registration Procedures and Eligibility see full details below:
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences from Monday, 17th June, 2019 and closes on Wednesday, 3rd July, 2019.
Note: Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) does not have any outside agent to help with the 2019/2020 admission exercise. The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk and candidates should desist from using third party in processing their applications.
1. TASUED 2019 Post-UTME ELIGIBILITY
- JAMB UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 180 in the 2019 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2019 Direct Entry JAMB form.
Related: KWASU Post-UTME form for 2019 Out
2. TASUED 2019 Post-UTME APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Candidates should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission The www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.
- Each candidate is required to make the payment of N2000 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card. Please print out your receipt after payment.
- Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their O-level result. Please download and read the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the O-Level requirements for the courses applied for, before filling the online Application Form
- Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidates identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
Note: That wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
3. TASUED 2019 Post-UTME SCREENING DATES
Screening exercise shall be conducted for all UTME candidates at the Main Campus of the University on Thursday, 4th July, 2019..
The screening date for Direct Entry (200 Level) applicants shall be announced later.
Candidates participating in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into Tai Solarin University of Education.
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
- Colour print-out of the online Application Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
- Screening Slip and Receipt.
- Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the Admission portal after the screening exercise.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration closes on 3rd July, 2019.
COVID-19: FG commences assessment of States for schools reopening
The Federal Government has commenced stakeholders’ meeting across the six geopolitical zones of the country to review laid down guidelines and protocols for the reopenings of the nation’s educational institutions.
The State Minister for Education, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba made this know in Kano while presiding over the North West School Protocols Guidelines Stakeholders’ meetings.
He said he was in Kano to assess the readiness of the schools vis-a-vis the full maintenance of COVID-19 protocols before going ahead to actualize the dreams of full reopening.
Speaking earlier, the Kano State Governor, Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje described the Federal Government’s policies and programmes in education as veritable tool to national development.
According to him, the progress recorded and measures taken by the Buhari administration in reopening of schools in the country should be commended.
“I wish to acknowledge the commitment of the Federal Government in the education sector, particularly at this time when schools are about to be reopened,” he said.
The Governor represented by his Deputy, Dr. Nasiru Yusuf Gawuna thanked the Minister of State for Education, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba who paid him a visit in his office.
NEWS: Ebonyi: Umahi visits scene of accident, orders immediate investigation
He said the State Government is committed to prioritizing the education sector in view of its importance, adding that as part of compliance with the COVID-19 protocols for ensuring of safety and protection of the teaching staff and the students, fumigation exercise has been conducted, with PPE’s provided to the schools across the State.
The Governor also explained that recently his administration released the sum of N880 million for the renovation of some schools across the State.
The Minister later praised the efforts of the Kano State Government for its laudable initiatives in promoting education, which he described as worthy of emulation by other States.
University of Ibadan Resumption Date for 200, 300, 400 level students announced
The University of Ibadan (UI) line with the directive of the State Government for all tertiary institutions to resume academic activities after the lockdown due to the spread of the Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19), the College Management has directed that all 300 level and 400 level students are to resume on Monday 14th September 2020 for academic activities.
You are to take note of the following;
- 400 and 300 Level students are resuming on Monday 14th September 2020 for REVISION
- 200 Level students are resuming a week later for REVISION
- 400 and 300 Level students will commence the 2019/2020 academic session first-semester examination on Monday 21st September 2020
- 200 Level students will commence the 2019/2020 academic session first-semester examination on Friday 25th September 2020
- 100 Level students will be on the date of resumption at a later date.
- Students that are resuming are to maintain social distancing at all times
- All students are to appear with their individual face masks before admittance into the College premises
- Students are also advised to make use of Hand Sanitizers at each entry point in the College Premises.
- All Students must come with their identity cards and examination pass to the examination venues
Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment 2020 Application Form Commenced
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment into the Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) for 2020/2021 service period. The Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) is a two-year intervention programme established by the Federal Government in 2006 to assist States in addressing teacher shortage at the basic education level.
ELIGIBILITY FTS Recruitment 2020
Only candidates who fulfill the following conditions need to apply for FTS Recruitment 2020
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Education or Bachelor degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), of not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) and not earned earlier than 2014.
- Must have completed or been exempted from the NYSC Scheme.
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with credit passes in Teaching Practice and the Teaching Subjects, and not earned earlier than 2014, with specialisation in any of the following subjects:
a. English Language
c. Integrated Science
d. Biology, Chemistry and Physics
e. Agricultural Science
f. Home Economics
g. Computer Science
h. Technical/Technology Education
i. Computer Science or Information Technology
j. Nigerian Languages
k. Physical and Health Education
iv) Not more than 35 years of age.
v) Not currently employed or enrolled under the NYSC, N-Power or any similar programme.
The service period is for two (2) years or as may be determined by the Universal Basic Education Commission.
The Federal Government shall pay each participant an allowance of N30,000.00 per month.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR FTS Recruitment 2020
Application Form shall be completed online. Interested candidates who fulfil the above-listed eligibility criteria should visit https://fts.admissions.clouds to complete and submit their application Forms online. Candidates will be required to upload their credentials (as listed on the site) together with their most recent passport photograph.
Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2020 application portal shall be open for two (2) weeks, from 10th – 24th September 2020. There will be no extension.
All enquiries relating to the online application should be directed to: email@example.com and +2347036662931.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a Computer-Based Test as scheduled below:
Date: Saturday, 10th October, 2020
Venue: At designated CBT Centres in each State Capital (Information on this will be provided by the State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBs) and UBEC Zonal and State Offices).
Time: 9.00 am
- Boxing: Nigeria’s Ajagba holds firm, defeats American opponent Rice
- Deezer Premium v188.8.131.52 [Mod-Lite] Apk App Download 2020
- Liverpool striker leaves Anfield for new club ahead of Chelsea clash
- COVID-19: FG commences assessment of States for schools reopening
- #Live – EdoDecides2020: With 4 LG results yet to be announced, Obaseki still leads, INEC resumes remaining collation… Full details
Recruitment6 days ago
300,000 Batch B Enrollee to Get N30,000 July Stipend this Week-Ikem
Nigeria News3 hours ago
#Live – #EdoDecides2020: Obaseki leads as INEC announces LG results… see details
Education6 days ago
University of Ibadan Resumption Date for 200, 300, 400 level students announced
Sport2 hours ago
EPL: Solskjaer reveals why Man Utd lost 3-1 to Crystal Palace
Business3 hours ago
Online Wealth:5 Easy ways to Make lots of Money Online
Nigeria News2 hours ago
#Live – EdoDecides2020: With 4 LG results yet to be announced, Obaseki still leads, INEC resumes remaining collation… Full details
Nigeria News2 hours ago
3 arrested over theft of cars in Adamawa
Nigeria News1 hour ago
Liverpool striker leaves Anfield for new club ahead of Chelsea clash