United Bank for Africa Graduate Trainee recruitment 2019 is currently ongoing, interested applicants should read through this article to see requirements and procedures on how to apply.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Banking Trainee Recruitment
Reference No: BTOPLAG001
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & InvestmentSpecification
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Are you a Diploma Holder?
- Are you 27 or below?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- Minimum Educational level – OND with a minimum of lower credit in any discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
Deadline 31st July 2019.
- Interested candidates have to be available for assessment in Lagos.
- NABTEB qualifications are not accepted.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Grants5 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Nigeria News1 day ago
NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)
Nigeria News4 days ago
2021/2022 NPower Registration – Check April Enrollment Update
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)