Applications for University of Helsinki International Scholarship 2021-2022 is ongoing!
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
- Open Heaven 2nd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Emmanuel 11)
- Open Heaven 1st August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Emmanuel 1)
This is a Full-tuition scholarship in Finland applicable for international students who wish to pursue a master’s degree program at the University. If you’re eligible, you can start your application.
To apply successfully, kindly read through this piece to learn the full details about this scholarship- the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more. This might be a chance for you to become a scholar of this prestigious award. The table below will give you an overview of what you should expect.
Aim and Benefits of University of Helsinki International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Grant (Tuition fee + 10 000 EUR)
- Full Tuition fee Grant
Student Union (HYY) membership fee including
- free or highly affordable health care services by the Finnish Student Health Service (FSHS)
- student meal discounts in Unicafe restaurants
- reductions in public transport
- Unisport services at low prices.
- The University of Helsinki offers all scholarship winners the option to take part in the University of Helsinki Student Ambassador Programme.
University of Helsinki International Scholarship Requirements/Qualification
Interested applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for Full Tuition University of Helsinki International Scholarship in Finland 2021-2022
- Applicants must be international student.
- You are eligible for the Master’s programme at the University of Helsinki.
- You are liable for tuition fees: Citizens of non-EU/EEA countries who do not have permanent residence status in the EU/EEA area are liable for tuition fees. You can check the FAQ at the Studyinfo website as to whether or not you are required to pay tuition fees.
- You meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for Finland.
- You have obtained excellent results in your previous studies and can prove this in your application.
How to Apply for University of Helsinki International Scholarship
- To be part of this award for Full Tuition University of Helsinki International Scholarship in Finland 2021-2022, candidates are required to find the Master’s programme you want to apply to through the Degree Finder
- See the instructions on how to apply to the Master’s programme and prepare the necessary attachments.
- Apply for a scholarship with the same application form used to apply to the Master’s programme.
- Submit all the required attachments.
Click on the BUTTON