ABU School of Basic and Remedial Studies Admission, Form For 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale
Applications is now available for qualified candidates for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Basic (IJMB) and Remedial programmes for 2019/2020 Session.
Sale of School of Basic and Remedial Studies of Ahmadu Bello University, Funtua admission forms will commence from Wednesday, 12th June, 2019.
ABU Basic Studies (IJMB) Admission Requirements.
Basic (IJMB) Studies Programme
1. Candidates for this programme must possess a minimum offive (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings with any of the following subject combinations:
BS1: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
BS2: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics;
BS3: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics;
BS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics;
BS5: Mathematics, Geography, Physics.
2. Candidates admitted for the Basic Studies Programme are also expected to register for 2019 JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
3. The duration of the Basic Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
ABU Remedial Admission Requirements.
Remedial Studies Programme
i. Candidates for this programme must possess at least three (3) credits in science subjects (in not more than one sitting) with any of the under listed subject combinations and any two passes at ‘O’ level in the other subjects offered in the school.
RS1: Biology, Chemistry, Geography;
RS2: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
RS3: Biology, Geography, Physics;
RS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics.
ii. Candidates admitted for the Remedial Studies must register and pass at credit level the SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient.
iii. Candidates must also register for the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the Federal Government and
must choose Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
iv. The duration of the Remedial Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
Related: KWASU Post-UTME form for 2019 Out
ABU School of Basic and Remedial Application Procedures.
- Interested applicants are to go to any of the following designated Banks nationwide to obtain an “E-Transaction Pin” in order to apply.
- You are to pay the sum of N 5, 000 at any of the following Banks viz: ABU Micro Finance Bank, First Bank, Unity Bank, UBA Bank and Zenith Bank for your “E – Transaction Pin” which the Bank will generate and print for you.
- Visit: www.sbrsabu.org website and click on the “Application” link from the Menu.
- A pop up dialogue box will open for you, requesting your “Teller Number” and “E-Transaction Pin” for validation.
- Complete the form as required. Note: Uploading your picture (120px x 120px and 40kb) is required.
- After completing the form, a print preview page will be displayed for you to print. Simply click on the “Print” button to print your form. Print at least 2 copies for your perusal.
- You are to print your “Pre-Entrance Exam Card” in two (2) copies from the website also.
- You may wish to “reprint” or “edit” your submitted form, by visiting the “Application” link again.
- Make sure you obtained your “e – Transaction pin” from one of the designated Banks.
- The Basic (IJMB) programme is an Advance Level Programme intended for candidates aspiring to gain admission into any Nigerian University through Direct Entry (DE). It last for Twelve (12) months.
- The Remedial programme last for at most Nine (9) months. At the end of the programme, successful students will be admitted into ABU Zaria.
- For those that paid via A.B.U. Micro Finance Bank, simply, key in the “Teller Number” and the “e -Transaction Pin” in their appropriate spaces below and then click the ‘Submit’ button to apply. Read the Form Carefully before completing
- And also, for those that paid via other banks, key in the “Deposit Slip Number” and the “Receipt Number” in their appropriate spaces below and then click the ‘Submit’ button to apply. Read the Form Carefully before completing.
Thursday, 17th October, 2019.
Nigeria News4 days ago
Lagos State Gives New Date for School Resumption
Business4 days ago
www.survivalfundapplication.com – Apply for FG Survival Fund, Each Applicant to Get Upto N50,000 Relief
Business4 days ago
Survival Fund N75bn Disbursement begins Today by 10PM – See how to Apply (www.survivalfundapplication.com/)
Business4 days ago
Have you Applied for CBN Covid-19 Loan and not yet Approved (Here is what to do)
Business12 hours ago
How to Withdraw Money From the ATM without Using a Card
Nigeria News1 day ago
Good News! FG to Employ 50% of NPOWER Beneficiaries to mark Independence Day Nigeria
Nigeria News2 days ago
Npower Transition is not for all volunteers-Sadiya
Recruitment4 days ago
Nower July Stipend and Backlogs: No Words from Sadiya and OAGF