Federal University Lafia Remedial/Predegree Admission Form 2019 | Guidelines and Requirements.
Federal University Lafia Remedial/Predegree Admission Form 2019.
Federal University Lafia, FULAFIA Remedial/Predegree Admission Forms for the 2019/2020 academic session are currently on sale. Stay focus and read through.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the One-year Remedial/Pre-degree programmes of the Federal University Lafia for 2019/2020 academic session.
The University runs various Science, Social Science and Arts based degree programmes in the following Faculties: Arts, Science, Basic Health Science and Social Sciences.
At the end of the programme the students will be required to meet the JAMB cut-off marks and pass the internal examination for admission into 100 level undergraduate programmes of the University.
Federal University Lafia Remedial/Pre-Degree Admission – Entry Requirements.
To qualify for admission into:
- Remedial programme (Science): A candidate must have at least three (3) O’level credits which must include either of the following: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Remedial programme (French): A candidate must have at least three (3) O’level credits which must include either of the following: English Language, Mathematics, French or Literature in English.
- Pre-Degree programme (Science): A candidate must have at least five (5) O’level credits including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in not more than two sittings.
- Pre – Degree programme (French): A candidate must have at least five (5) O’level credits including English Language, Mathematics, French, Literature in English and any other in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for Federal University Lafia Pre-Degree / Remedial Admission.
a. Interested applicants should go to any Commercial Bank and make a payment in favour of Federal University Lafia, TSA Account (Please note that there is no use of Account Number). Present payment receipt issued at the Bank to the School of Basic and Remedial Studies for Confirmation and issuance of payment receipt.
b. Alternatively, go to www.remita.net and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) yourself and proceed to Bank to effect payment and present the receipts as indicated above. (Please use the GIFMIS Reference Number (GRN) 1000057612 when prompted to input it by the system). When generating RRR select the fees option and proceed to make your payment.
c. The form, which costs N5, 500. 00 (Five Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only, would be on sale from Monday, July 17, 2019, to Wednesday, September 30, 2019.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about FULAFIA Remedial/Predegree Admission 2019,
Contact the School with immediate effect.
- New MTN Cheat – Get 4GB for N100 (Follow the Guide)
- Get 2GB FREE on MTN Valid for 45 Days (See more details)
- IPPIS Registration 2021 registration.ippis.gov.ng (Form Guidelines & Procedures)
- Apply for Illinois Wesleyan University International Students Scholarships 2021
- Jobs: Chinmark Group Recruitment 2021 – How to Apply
Technology2 days ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business3 days ago
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Technology3 hours ago
Get 2GB FREE on MTN Valid for 45 Days (See more details)
Business3 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News6 days ago
If you have not Undergone Training, NYIF YouTube Training Begins Second Phase, See Channel Link
Recruitment6 days ago
NYIF Make up Training: If you don’t participate you will not be Shortlisted – See Link to Start
Recruitment22 hours ago
MARDSPACE (AFJP) 2021: Registration of Farmers Ongoing – See How to Apply
Nigeria News23 hours ago
Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)