Federal University Lafia Remedial/Predegree Admission Form 2019 | Guidelines and Requirements.
Federal University Lafia Remedial/Predegree Admission Form 2019.
Federal University Lafia, FULAFIA Remedial/Predegree Admission Forms for the 2019/2020 academic session are currently on sale. Stay focus and read through.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the One-year Remedial/Pre-degree programmes of the Federal University Lafia for 2019/2020 academic session.
The University runs various Science, Social Science and Arts based degree programmes in the following Faculties: Arts, Science, Basic Health Science and Social Sciences.
At the end of the programme the students will be required to meet the JAMB cut-off marks and pass the internal examination for admission into 100 level undergraduate programmes of the University.
Federal University Lafia Remedial/Pre-Degree Admission – Entry Requirements.
To qualify for admission into:
- Remedial programme (Science): A candidate must have at least three (3) O’level credits which must include either of the following: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Remedial programme (French): A candidate must have at least three (3) O’level credits which must include either of the following: English Language, Mathematics, French or Literature in English.
- Pre-Degree programme (Science): A candidate must have at least five (5) O’level credits including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in not more than two sittings.
- Pre – Degree programme (French): A candidate must have at least five (5) O’level credits including English Language, Mathematics, French, Literature in English and any other in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for Federal University Lafia Pre-Degree / Remedial Admission.
a. Interested applicants should go to any Commercial Bank and make a payment in favour of Federal University Lafia, TSA Account (Please note that there is no use of Account Number). Present payment receipt issued at the Bank to the School of Basic and Remedial Studies for Confirmation and issuance of payment receipt.
b. Alternatively, go to www.remita.net and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) yourself and proceed to Bank to effect payment and present the receipts as indicated above. (Please use the GIFMIS Reference Number (GRN) 1000057612 when prompted to input it by the system). When generating RRR select the fees option and proceed to make your payment.
c. The form, which costs N5, 500. 00 (Five Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only, would be on sale from Monday, July 17, 2019, to Wednesday, September 30, 2019.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about FULAFIA Remedial/Predegree Admission 2019,
Contact the School with immediate effect.
Latest posts by Jeremiah Haruna (see all)
- Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Cut-Off Marks For 2019/2020 - Wednesday, 26 June 2019, 3:51
- Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro (DSPZ) ND Admission Form for 2019/2020 And Registration Guide - Wednesday, 26 June 2019, 1:21
- UNICHRIS JUPEB Admission Form 2019/2020 And Registration Guide - Tuesday, 25 June 2019, 10:51