Apply For Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Academic Session
Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Academic Session (Form is Free)
Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Form 2019… The Post UTME form for Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI) is now on sale. Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Form is free. See more details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI), Ugwuomu-Nike Enugu, undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at not more than two sittings in the SSCE before applying for admission and these must include English and Mathematics and pre-requisite combination of courses for the degree programme. RECOMMENDED: Complete List of Courses Offered by Godfrey Okoye University (GOU).
- Candidates applying to GO University must have a suitable score in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Cut-off mark:
- Cut off Mark for Faculty of LAW – 220
- Other Faculties – 160
How to Apply for Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME.
Admission form is FREE. Click below to request for the Application form.
New Applicant: Create login details – use the Form on the left side. When you click ‘Request form’ Application Form link will be sent to your email.
Check your email address for the link, click on the link and fill the application form
* Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
* Provide your bio data and academic records
* Cross check the application form and submit
* You can save the application and continue later
Payments: The application form is free
Can I Apply If I Did Not Choose GO University? Yes, you can apply to the university, but you will have to apply online to JAMB for Change of Institution. with our recommendation, JAMB will post you to Godfrey Okoye University.
On successful submission, the admission officer will review your application and respond to you within 24 hours. An email and SMS will be sent to you once a decision has been made by the admission officer.
Login with your login detail which will be in the acknowledgement slip to check your admission status
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Read Also: Apply For Core Net Global Academic Challenge 2019
Nigeria News2 days ago
2023 JAMB Examination Slip Re-Printing Procedure
Education21 hours ago
How to Print the 2023 JAMB Mock Examination Slip
Education4 days ago
WAEC EduStat: Login, Registration & Review
Nigeria News3 days ago
Madass Careers Without A Degree In 2023
Technology7 days ago
Choosing the right Hosting service is key to the success of your website
Education3 days ago
NDA Exam Selection Date and Venue Announced