Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Academic Session (Form is Free)
Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Form 2019… The Post UTME form for Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI) is now on sale. Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Form is free. See more details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI), Ugwuomu-Nike Enugu, undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at not more than two sittings in the SSCE before applying for admission and these must include English and Mathematics and pre-requisite combination of courses for the degree programme. RECOMMENDED: Complete List of Courses Offered by Godfrey Okoye University (GOU).
- Candidates applying to GO University must have a suitable score in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Cut-off mark:
- Cut off Mark for Faculty of LAW – 220
- Other Faculties – 160
How to Apply for Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME.
Admission form is FREE. Click below to request for the Application form.
New Applicant: Create login details – use the Form on the left side. When you click ‘Request form’ Application Form link will be sent to your email.
Check your email address for the link, click on the link and fill the application form
* Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
* Provide your bio data and academic records
* Cross check the application form and submit
* You can save the application and continue later
Payments: The application form is free
Can I Apply If I Did Not Choose GO University? Yes, you can apply to the university, but you will have to apply online to JAMB for Change of Institution. with our recommendation, JAMB will post you to Godfrey Okoye University.
On successful submission, the admission officer will review your application and respond to you within 24 hours. An email and SMS will be sent to you once a decision has been made by the admission officer.
Login with your login detail which will be in the acknowledgement slip to check your admission status
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
- Open Heaven 3rd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (God’s Partner)
- Best 5G Phones in 2021 – Specs, Price, and Best Deals
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for Network Operations Manager at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Just In – Apply for Senior Operations Officer at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
Technology23 hours ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business7 days ago
UNDP Cash Transfer, Applicants to Get Up to N200,000 Each – FG
Business4 days ago
How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan is Approved
Technology1 day ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
Nigeria News7 days ago
NYIF Website Having Issues? Here is an Update to Access your Loan
Grants3 days ago
Apply for CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2021 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
Economy5 days ago
BOI Loan: Apply for BOI Manufacturing Loan 2021 (Get Up to 10 Million)
Health5 days ago
2021: Importance of Folic Acid to Pregnant Women