I have been admitted on school website but not admitted on JAMB Portal? In this guide, you will learn why you always see things in this way.
it may interest you to know that this issue is not peculiar to you alone, many candidates are facing this same issue too. Now if you have seen your name on the school website but showing “NOT ADMITTED” on JAMB Caps then this article is for you.
Now, I am going to highlight the basics causes of the reason admitted on school website but not admitted on JAMB Caps.
Top Reasons why you are admitted on school website but not admitted on JAMB Caps portal
- If you have not yet uploaded your result to jamb caps, you may likely see this issue in your jamb caps user dashboard. This simply means you are not qualified for the admission, this is the reason why we started the steps to upload your jamb result on jamb caps recently.
- Your school have not sent our details to JAMB and hence there is no how your details will be available on JAMB CAPS portal, for this reason, we urge you to be patient, as all details will soon be uploaded to JAMB CAPS don’t panic.
- The JAMB CAPS Portal you are accessing may likely not be the one you used for the JAMB UTME Examination for the specified year. Hence, kindly check and try to login in again.
Kindly note that if your name is available on the school website, this means you have been given admission, sometimes JAMB may delay updating the portal because list is being uploaded by batches. So there is no need to panic in issues like this.
If you have any contribution, suggestion or questions regarding this article, kindly use the comment box below to reach us and be sure you will receive a reply in a jiffy.
Latest posts by searchngr (see all)
- How to Generate Remita Code for National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS Remita) - Wednesday, 13 November 2019, 6:43
- Rochas Foundation Scholarship Application For JAMB Candidates 2019/2020 - Monday, 11 November 2019, 7:23
- Breaking: Civil Defense begins screening of 1. 4m Applicants - Monday, 11 November 2019, 7:01