Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program 2022 – African Development Bank (AfDB) – How to Apply
African Development Bank Group (AfDB) is now accepting aplications from national of an africa country, regarding anywhere in the world for its 2021 leadership fellowship position in Africa Development Bank.
Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program Objectives
- The Mo Ibrahim Foundation (the “Foundation”), is financing the Ibrahim Leadership Fellowship position in the African Development Bank (the “Bank”). The Fellow will perform the functions and duties of the position at the headquarters of the Bank in Abidjan, the Republic of Côte d’Ivoire, or in any other location from which the Bank carries out its operations.
- The Ibrahim Leadership Fellowship Programme is a selective Fellowship that prepares the next generation of outstanding African leaders by providing them with unique work opportunities at the most senior level of prominent African institutions or multilateral organizations, whose mandate is to improve the economic and social prospects of Africa.
- How to Know If You Have Pass The Npower Physical Verification
- Open Heaven 16th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Fulfilling The Law Of Fruitlessness)
- 2021 Africa Regional Journalism Workshops Recruitment
- 2021 Beyond School Community Challenge for Secondary School Students in Nigeria (N1.5M Prize) – How to Apply
- West African Research Center WARC Travel Grant 2021(Up to $3,000)
Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program Eligibility
The Fellow must:
- Be national of an African country, residing anywhere in the world;
- Not be an active, non-active, retired, or separated staff member of the Bank;
- Not have close family relations with an active or non-active staff member, such as mother, father, sister and brother;
- Government officials, active military personnel and political party leaders are not eligible;
- Age limit is forty (40) years for men and women and forty-five (45) years for women with children;
- Hold a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Economics, , Social Sciences, International Development, Business Administration, Finance, Banking or any discipline relevant to the Bank’s business: such as outstanding academic credentials, relevant work experience, strong communication skills, demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work with others;
- Have at least 7 (seven) years’ work experience relevant to the Bank’s activities;
- Demonstrate proven leadership and consultative skills;
- Have experience in strategic planning, project management and execution ;
- Have experience in formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures;
- Demonstrate strong ability to analyze and interpret financial data;
- Strong writing and analytical skills;
- Demonstrate ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels of government and to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community;
- Demonstrate ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program Selection Criteria
- The priority for the 2022 selection of the Mo Ibrahim Fellow is the Bank’s High 5 areas (lighting up and powering Africa; Feeding Africa; Industrializing Africa; Integrating Africa and Improving the quality of life for the people of Africa).
- The key competences are top notch professional experience in private sector and strong policy analytical skills at all levels and ability to run models.
- The Fellowship is for young professionals, mid-career or/and new executives.
How to Apply for Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Technology4 days ago
Make Free Call While the Receiver Pays on MTN – Dial this Code Before Calling
Technology4 days ago
Get 900MB FREE on MTN (Please Follow Instructions Carefully)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Apply for CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme (ABP) 2023
Technology4 days ago
Steps on How to Withdraw Money in ATM without being Debited
Recruitment4 days ago
NPC Reopen Portal for Recruitment 2023
Business4 days ago
How to Access New CBN’s Agric Loan (Limit of N10 Million)
Nigeria News6 days ago
2023 JAMB Examination Slip Re-Printing Procedure
Education5 days ago
How to Print the 2023 JAMB Mock Examination Slip