Application for the West African Research Center WARC Travel Grant 2021 is ongoing. This competition is open only to West African nationals, with preference given to those affiliated with West African colleges, universities, or research institutions.
To apply successfully, kindly read through this piece to learn the full details about this grant- the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more. The table below will give you an overview of what you should expect.
- How to download Npower PPA Letter (If you are still having issues)
- NMFB Update- TCF & AGSMEIS Loan is Out
- Open Heaven 15th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (God’s Order Is Social Order!)
- Apply for BII & Science Prize for Innovation 2021
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
WARC Travel Grant 2021
The WARC Travel Grant program promotes intra-African cooperation and exchange among researchers and institutions by providing support to African scholars and graduate students for research visits to other institutions on the continent, the WARC Travel Grant provides travel costs up to $1,500 and a stipend of $1,500.
Travel grant funds may be used to:
- 1) attend and present papers at academic conferences relevant to the applicant’s field of research;
- 2) visit libraries or archives that contain resources necessary to the applicant’s current academic work;
- 3) engage in collaborative work with colleagues at another institution; 4) travel to a research site.
WARC Travel Grant Information
All Applications Must Be Submitted Online Through This Form. No Application Will Be Accepted Through Mail Or Email. Incomplete Applications Will Not Be Considered.
Documents Required To Complete This Application:
- *Abstract (50-80 word) describing the project/activity to be funded, beginning with a clear statement of purpose
- *Project/activity description (6 double-spaced pages maximum) of applicant’s research and how the proposed travel is relevant to this work. This should be presented in a language understandable to non-specialist readers
- *Curriculum Vitae – include research and teaching record when relevant
- *All applicants must submit a letter of recommendation either by the professor overseeing their research or a colleague.
- *Proof of citizenship in the form of a photocopy of the applicant’s passport (please note: this competition is open only to West African nationals )
How to apply
Qualified applicants should:
Click on the BUTTON to apply
WARC Travel Grant- Application Deadline
The closing date for this award application entry is October 15, 2021 (for travel to take place between January 1 to June 30, 2022)