Use the Search Button below for more details.
Application for the BII & Science Prize for Innovation 2021 is Ongoing! To encourage more scientists to translate their research, BioInnovation Institute (BII) & Science present a new annual award.
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
- NAFOWA Recruitment 2021 – Nigerian Air Force Officers’ Wives Association
- General Manager at an Ultra Modern Luxury Five Star Hotel – How To Apply
- Apply for Dragnet Mould Maintenance Specialist
- How to Access New CBN’s Agric Loan (Limit of N10 Million)
To apply successfully, kindly read through this piece to learn the full details about this award- the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more. The table below will give you an overview of what you should expect.
About BII & Science Prize for Innovation
Behind every life-changing solution is an entrepreneurial scientist. A creative mind who proved an idea in the lab and dared to carry it out in the world.
Our three winners will have their essays published in Science magazine and will be invited into BII’s entrepreneurial ecosystem. In addition, the Grand Prize winner will receive a prize of USD 25,000, and each runner-up will receive USD 10,000 at a grand award show celebration in Copenhagen, Denmark.
25,000 USD. The winner will have their essay published in Science magazine
2 x 10,000 USD The winners will have their essays published in Science magazine, digital.
Eligible for the BII & Science Prize for Innovation
Entrants must have finished their PhD-level education within the last 10 years and must hold an M.D., PhD.or M.D./Ph.D.
- Call for essays open July, 2021
- Submissions deadline November 1, 2021
- The winning essays are published in Science magazine April, 2022
- Grand Award Ceremony in Copenhagen, DenmarkMay, 2022
The closing date for this award application entry is November 1, 2021
How to apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply