Use the Search Button below for more details.
The CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 was established by Decree No. 20 of 1977 and started operations in April 1978. Its original share capital and paid-up capital were N100 million and N85.6 million, respectively. The Federal Government holds 60% and the Central Bank of Nigeria, 40% of the shares.
To apply go to https://www.cbn.gov.ng/devfin/acgsf.asp
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- MARDSPACE (AFJP) 2021: Registration of Farmers Ongoing – See How to Apply
- COVID-19: FG to Give 1m Households N5000 Monthly Cash Transfer for 6 Months – Apply
- Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
- Japan International Award for Young Agricultural Researchers (Japan Award) 2021
- Apply for Ebbe Nielsen Challenge 2021 (Up to €20,000 in prizes)
The capital base of the Scheme was increased to N3 billion in March 2001. The Fund guarantees credit facilities extended to farmers by banks up to 75% of the amount in default net of any security realized. The Fund is managed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, which handles the day-to-day operations of the Scheme. The Guidelines stipulate the eligible enterprises for which guarantees could be issued under the Scheme.
How the CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 works
- The CBN would create a Fund to be known as ‘CBN Agricultural Loan – Non-Interest Fund’ that will be domiciled in a dedicated account with the apex bank.
- Each non-interest deposit Bank (full-fledged or window) was to set aside 5% of its Profit After Tax (PAT) annually as a contribution to the Fund.
- Each non-interest Deposit Bank was also to transfer its contribution to the CBN not later than 10 working days after the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the participating bank.
Eligible activities under the Scheme are businesses across the agricultural value chain, covering production, inputs supply, storage, processing, logistics and marketing.
Others included MSMEs in the real sector including manufacturing, ICT, mining, petrochemicals and the creative industry as well as other activities as the CBN may determine from time to time.
How to access CBN Agricultural Loan 2021
The application of the Fund shall be categorised into three broad components. They are debt, equity and developmental components.
The debt component shall constitute 50% of the fund which shall be disbursed as financings to eligible businesses through Non-Interest Deposit Money Banks.
Asset purchased shall be registered with the National Collateral Registry (NCR).
- Financing limit: N10,000,000
- Mark-up: 5% per annum
- Tenor: Up to 7 years (depending on the nature/gestation period of the
- Moratorium: Maximum of 18 months for principal and 6 months on the mark-up.
Requirements for CBN Agricultural Loan 2021
- Duly completed application form.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Certificate of Training from recognised Entrepreneurship Development Institution (EDI) or evidence of membership of organised private sector association.
- Letter of Introduction from any of the following: Clergy, Village Head, District Head, Traditional Ruler, senior civil servant etc (for individuals, microenterprises only).
- Evidence of registration of business name or certificate of incorporation and filing of annual returns (where applicable) in compliance with the provisions of the Companies and Allied Matters Act (1990).
The CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 is targeted at Nigerian youth between 18 and 35 years, seek to promote interaction among state governments, the CBN and other stakeholders in the agricultural value chain in each state.
For more information regarding the CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 kindly send us a message via firstname.lastname@example.org and we would give you a reply in a jiffy.
- Open Heaven 24th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Follow Good Leadership)
- New Update On Npower Physical Verification Exercise
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Postgraduate Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Open Heaven 23rd September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessings Of The New Anointing)
- Apply for Travel Coordinator at the U.S. Embassy
Nigeria News7 days ago
ICPC Recruitment 2021 – Log in to your email and Print your Application Form
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 19th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Provision Through Thanks.)
Nigeria News1 day ago
Npower Commence Payment for Batch A, B, And C
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 17th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Holy Spirit: The Engine Room For Missions)
Nigeria News6 days ago
What Is Glo Recharge Code And How To Load Glo Card
Nigeria News6 days ago
Borno State Scholarship Board 2021-2022 Undergraduate Scholarship
Nigeria News6 days ago
Why Is My PDF Not Opening? Steps on How To Open PDF File
Nigeria News5 days ago
Nigerian Army 82RRI Regular Intake Recruitment 2021 Application Form