Use the Search Button below for more details.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Aliko Dangote College of Nursing Sciences Basic Nursing and Basic Midwifery programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Nasarawa State College of Health Science & Technology Keffi (COHSTKEFFI) Academic Events & Fees
- Abia State Polytechnic (ABIAPOLY) Students’ Week Schedule for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Open Heaven 15th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Faith: A Dimension Of Reality.)
- MSME funds: List of criteria to meet to qualify for FG’s Business Survival Loans
- NYIF Loan 2021 Disbursement Begins – CHECK NOW (More Youths Pre-Approved For NYIF Loan Disbursement – FMYSD)
Aliko Dangote College of Nursing Sciences Admission Requirements
Admission requirements: prospective candidates wishing to apply must have 5 Credits in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry at not more than two sittings in WAEC and NECO. NABTEB is also considered in not more than two sittings but cannot be combined with either NECO or WAEC.
The general public is hereby informed that the Aliko Dangote College of Nursing Sciences Bauchi will commence the sale of application forms for admission into Basic Nursing and Basic Midwifery programmes from Monday 14TH June – Friday 30th July 2021.
The cost of the form is N5,400 (five thousand four hundred naira only). Interested candidates should visit the college official website at www.adcnsbauchi.com to register.
The closing date of sale and submission of application forms is Friday 30th July 2021.
Date of entrance examinations: Saturday 31st July 2021. Both the entrance examination and interview for the 2 programmes will be conducted simultaneously at the college premises.
Interview for successful candidates will be conducted on: Monday 13th- 19th September 2021.
Venue : Aliko Dangote College of Nursing Sciences, Bauchi premises
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business10 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business12 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News5 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today