The federal government on Thursday, February 4, announced that registration for the guaranteed offtake stimulus scheme and the general Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) grant would commence on Tuesday, February 9.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Good news! FG Increases Number Of N-Power Beneficiaries From 500,000 to 1 Million
- Open Heaven 23rd May 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Fullness Of Time.)
- Job in Abuja 2021/2022 Apply for Graduate Administrative Officer at a Hospitality / Entertainment Company – Right Now
- National Examinations Council (NECO) Timetable for 2021 June/July Examination (SSCE)
- Update: Jamb Releases News Letter
The minister of trade and investment, Mariam Katagum, who is also the steering committee of the MSMEs survival fund and guaranteed off-take stimulus scheme said the programme is aimed at protecting and sustaining the incomes of vulnerable Micro and Small Enterprises by guaranteeing the offtake of their products.
She said that a total of 100,000 Micro and Small Enterprises would benefit from the scheme, adding that a total target national number of beneficiaries is 100,000.
The breakdown of beneficiaries is as follows:
1. Lagos – 3,880
2. Kano – 3,280; 3. Abia – 3,080
4. Other states – 2,640
The Criteria for Qualification
- Applicant must be a Nigerian National.
- Applicant must be registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with at least a business name certificate
- Applicant must have a verifiable BVN and Bank Account
- Applicant must have at least 2 staff
- Applicant must be ready to produce under NAFDAC and SON specifications.
For more information regarding this post, kindly leave a comment below and sure to get a reply in a jiffy.
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
- Open Heaven 2nd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Emmanuel 11)
Opportunities3 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 28th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Blood Of Jesus)
Scholarship4 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News4 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)