Use the Search Button below for more details.
The federal government on Thursday, February 4, announced that registration for the guaranteed offtake stimulus scheme and the general Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) grant would commence on Tuesday, February 9.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Good news! FG Increases Number Of N-Power Beneficiaries From 500,000 to 1 Million
- Open Heaven 23rd May 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Fullness Of Time.)
- Job in Abuja 2021/2022 Apply for Graduate Administrative Officer at a Hospitality / Entertainment Company – Right Now
- National Examinations Council (NECO) Timetable for 2021 June/July Examination (SSCE)
- Update: Jamb Releases News Letter
The minister of trade and investment, Mariam Katagum, who is also the steering committee of the MSMEs survival fund and guaranteed off-take stimulus scheme said the programme is aimed at protecting and sustaining the incomes of vulnerable Micro and Small Enterprises by guaranteeing the offtake of their products.
She said that a total of 100,000 Micro and Small Enterprises would benefit from the scheme, adding that a total target national number of beneficiaries is 100,000.
The breakdown of beneficiaries is as follows:
1. Lagos – 3,880
2. Kano – 3,280; 3. Abia – 3,080
4. Other states – 2,640
The Criteria for Qualification
- Applicant must be a Nigerian National.
- Applicant must be registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with at least a business name certificate
- Applicant must have a verifiable BVN and Bank Account
- Applicant must have at least 2 staff
- Applicant must be ready to produce under NAFDAC and SON specifications.
For more information regarding this post, kindly leave a comment below and sure to get a reply in a jiffy.
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business9 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business11 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News4 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today