Use the Search Button below for more details.
As part of the federal government’s work to reduce the monetary impact of the Covid pandemic on the Nigerian economy, various advance/award plans were sent out that were available to entrepreneurs working in miniature, small and medium-sized businesses.
Kindly visit https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app to check
- Open Heaven 26th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Irreversible Divine Blessings.)
- Open Heaven 25th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Two-Edged Reconciliation)
- Upgrade: MTN Urge customers to recharge, buy data before April 25th
- Open Heaven 24th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Good Success)
- Don’t miss this! New Career Opportunity (Big Data Analytics)
One of the grant schemes sent by the central government is the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF), which aims to provide credit to beneficiaries after preparation. This was one of the most punctual declared aid reserve programs.
There are reports that the recipients of this have actually taken advantage of the plan. Of the approximately 3 million candidates, only 500 were selected. Of the 500, only 393 actually made a profit because others could not because of their record problems; huge failures to get huge sums.
To find out if you are on the list, please check your email. Mailbox and spam folders.
Kindly visit https://voiceofnigeria.org.ng/nyif-grants-how-to-know-if-youve-been-shortlisted/ to find out more
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business9 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News8 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News8 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business11 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News4 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today