Experience in outbound business development within a technical or professional services discipline.
Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
Following industry trends locally and internationally.
Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements.
Strong communication skills; including the ability to engage and operate with senior stakeholders such as COO, CFO and CEO.
Confidence and credibility in understanding the client’s complex technical and business requirements.
Experience in Cybersecurity products or consultancy is ideal.
Background working for a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment.
- Proactively prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Manage the full Solution life-cycle, from initial opportunity through to delivery of a solution.
- Manage both new and existing clients, develop your pipeline of opportunities
- Work both directly with clients and with partner vendors on business opportunities
- Achievement of monthly/quarterly/ annual new business targets
- Build and maintain relationships with new business prospects
- Meet with clients to qualify engagements and gain commitment
- Business Administration – manage the reporting of the KPI’s* and general CRM housekeeping
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development
- Support Channel Activity with Partner Account Mapping and Partner Activities.
- Attend marketing events, training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Delivering outbound business development calls into new client organizations.
- Converting incoming leads from events, previous clients and/or other external organizations.
- Account management of high-value and other clients.
- Managing prospects through the sales cycle from an initial query and leads, through to closing and post-delivery management.
- Leading meetings with prospective clients to discuss their requirements in-depth.
- Generating proposals for clients once requirements have been carefully scoped.
- Formulating clear, structured and detailed responses to RFPs and RFIs, in line with our services and capabilities.
- Gathering intelligence about the cybersecurity marketplace, including long-term actionable information about future trends.
- Attending events, exhibitions, conferences and other events to network amongst industry leaders.
Qualification & Certification
- Minimum 5+ years of technology with knowledge of Cybersecurity Solutions experience.
- Degree (university, Computer Science / Information Technology, engineering or business school).
- Proven new business sales achievement against the target – hunter mentality.
- Experience in Direct & In-Direct sales roles.
- Understanding of solution and consulting service selling.
- Understanding of Corporate IT teams and their buying processes.
- Strong communication skills (Written and Verbal).
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer & Network Security
- Financial Services
- Business Development
- Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Starts Shortlisting of Candidate for Test (PDF)
- Breaking: INEC Recruitment 2020: See Available Position to Apply
- Abia State Gives New Date for School Resumption
- Get 5GB Glo Free Data And 700% Airtime Bonus On Glo Berekete
- How to Pay Federal Government Bills Using Remita Platform
Nigeria News5 days ago
Lagos State Gives New Date for School Resumption
Business5 days ago
www.survivalfundapplication.com – Apply for FG Survival Fund, Each Applicant to Get Upto N50,000 Relief
Business5 days ago
Survival Fund N75bn Disbursement begins Today by 10PM – See how to Apply (www.survivalfundapplication.com/)
Nigeria News2 days ago
Good News! FG to Employ 50% of NPOWER Beneficiaries to mark Independence Day Nigeria
Nigeria News3 days ago
Npower Transition is not for all volunteers-Sadiya
Business2 days ago
How to Withdraw Money From the ATM without Using a Card
Business5 days ago
Have you Applied for CBN Covid-19 Loan and not yet Approved (Here is what to do)
Technology2 days ago
AWOOF! Get 1GB on MTN (Check if you are Eligible)