Application form for 2019 Pan-African Awards for Entrepreneurship in Education
Apply today for the Pan-African Awards for Entrepreneurship in Education; an annual competition run with the generous support of The Saville Foundation. For over 11 years, the Pan-African Awards have celebrated the work of organisations teaching young people about entrepreneurship or using innovative business strategies to fund education in Africa. The Pan-African Awards is one of the only competitions recognising organisations from across all sectors working to enhance communities, curb youth unemployment and promote education through enterprise. The recognition and celebration of innovative and sustainable initiatives not only supports winning organisations to grow their impact but also helps to promote new models for change to more communities.
- Unrestricted funding: $15,000 for the top place winner, $5,000 for our 3 runner-up and partner winners
- A fully-funded spot for a delegate to attend a Teach A Man To Fish event
- Publicity on the Teach A Man To Fish platform including our Members’ Network made up of leaders in education, development and entrepreneurship from around the world
- The competition is open to all organizations with a focus on education located in one of the 55 African countries for which awards are available
- Entries can be submitted on behalf on another organization – e.g. by non-African NGOs on behalf of their local partner / office – however prize monies and conference travel bursaries must be claimed by and used for the benefit of, the Africa-based organization itself.
- All entries must be accompanied by work contact details of a suitable referee who is able to confirm that the contents of the entry are a true and accurate representation of the entrant’s work
- Referees must be i) independent of your organisation and ii) either a government official, qualified professional, or senior employee of an internationally recognized institution.
- Qualified professionals for the purpose of this competition include: teachers (employed by a different institution), doctors, lawyers, judges, accountants, bankers, engineers.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested Applicant should visit the following Web site www.teachamantofish.org.uk
- Click on the APPLY NOW botton
- Fill in the following information
- Summit the form
- Wait for a confirmation of the email
Read Also: Apply For Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG) Essay Contest for Undergraduates in Nigeria 2019
Latest posts by Jeremiah Haruna (see all)
- Rivers State University (RSU) School Fees Schedule For 2019/2020 - Wednesday, 4 December 2019, 6:23
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2020 News UPDATE - Friday, 29 November 2019, 7:25
- NYSC 2019 Batch ‘C’ Stream II Orientation News Update - Thursday, 28 November 2019, 5:03