Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment. Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry? Would you like to make your passion your career? Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution? The Access Bank Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!
Your career journey with us starts with a 5.5-month intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high calibre applicants.
- Review Of Sadiya Umar Farouq Week In 14 Tweets – 29 March 2021
- Jobs: Chinmark Group Recruitment 2021 – How to Apply
- Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
- Open Heaven 29th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Pray Without Ceasing.)
Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment Benefits
To retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, we consistently reward high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensations. This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievements.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class upper division from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 24 years for Bachelor degree holders, 26 years for lawyers with a law degree.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class lower from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate, a Masters’ degree from top tier Universities acceptable to the Bank and a maximum age of 26 years.
- Access to a laptop and uninterrupted access to the internet
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)