The Aig-Imoukhuede Foundation in collaboration with the Blavatnik School of the Government University of Oxford is inviting applications for the 2023 class of the AIG Public Leaders Programme (PLR) The programme offers African public sector workers at the directorate level the unique opportunity to develop their leadership capacity and acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to drive change.
- Crypto Buying and Selling using Derivatives
- NIS: How to Check Your Name and Print Invitation Slip on the Nigerian Immigration Portal
- Names of Shortlisted Candidates for Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) For Final Screening
- CBN Portal to Deposit Old Notes Free
- How Is The Cryptocurrency-Related To Information Technology?
The programme is designed to ensure that these senior public leaders and those moving into senior leadership in the public sector over the next three to seven years. Master a range of new skills as quickly as possible. Participants have an unparalleled opportunity to develop the conceptual frameworks a practical tools they need to m. the challenges of today’s rapidly changing and complex world.
The first class of the PLP commenced in 2023 and since that time we have offered over two fully funded scholarships to public servants to enable them to participate in the programme.
We are thrilled with the impact our programme participants have in their organisations as they use the learnings gained to shape positive change, with many of them receiving commendations and awards for the capstone projects they implement in their organisations after the programme.
Candidates will be chosen based on their public sector experience and achievements, and proven leadership qualities. intellectual abilities. and personal motivations and ambitions To be eligible for consideration. candidates must:
- Be citizens of any African country and actively work within the public sector in Afri.
- Have a minimum of seven years of active service in the public sector and be, between the ages of 35 to 50
- Be at a Directorate level
- Provide evidence of game-changing leadership qualities and abilities
- Provide a letter of endorsement from the ministry, department or agency for which they work.
Provide a record of promotion within the ministry. department or agency they work with recording promotions over the most recent five (5) years Programme graduates will be transformed by the skills and insights they need to perform their roles effectively and efficiently in the public service.
They gain the Icrow-how to share these skills and insights within their organisation and with the broader public sector and will strengthen their ability to respond to six challenges that face all leaders of public institutions.
- Making tough decisions while managing the biases that distort decisions made under pressure.
- Improving the ability of their organisation to deliver outcomes that matter to the people they serve.
- Building a culture of integrity in their organisation and sector.
- Communicating effectively within the organisation they serve. across government, and with diverse public audiences and partners.
- Creating effective partnerships with businesses with social-sector organisations and negotiating internationally across sectors to deliver better services produce.
- Adapting to charging digital technology and harnessing its benefits while managing the challenges of cyber threats.
The programme will conclude with each participant developing and implementing a practical reform in their own organisation or department. practising the art of change management in their home settings.
Follow the link below for more information on the 2023/2024 AIG Public Leaders Programme. Applications close on Monday, April 17. 2023