Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the College Of Nursing And Midwifery, Bauchi, (CONMBAUCHI) basic Nursing and Midwifery programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Bauchi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Admission Requirements.
- Interested candidates must have 5 Credits in the following subjects in either WAEC or NECO at not more than 2 sittings;
- English Language
- Must be between the age of 17 – 35 years
How to Apply for Bauchi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Admission Form.
1. Prospective candidates are to obtain their Scratch Cards at FCMB Bauchi Opposite Airtel Office and FCMB Azare Branch along Jama’are Road at the costs Five Thousand, Fifty Naira (N5,050.00) Only.
2. Prospective candidates should log on to the College portal http://conmbauchi.com/portal/prospectives to fill, download and print the form online.
All Prospective candidates are to come to the college on Saturday 3rd August, 2019 for the entrance examination at 8:00 am.
NOTE: You are to come along with your writing materials, Printed/downloaded copies of your application forms, which should be submitted before the date of the entrance examination.
Interview for successful candidates will be conducted from 2nd – 14th September, 2019. Both the Interview and the Entrance Examination will be conducted at the college premises.
CLOSING DATE: Sales of form closes on 9th August, 2019.
Latest posts by Jeremiah Haruna (see all)
- Apply For The FCMB Paid Internship Program 2019 For young Nigerians - Wednesday, 18 September 2019, 11:57
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Admission List For 2019/2020 - Tuesday, 17 September 2019, 9:39
- How To ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer JAMB CAPS 2019 - Monday, 16 September 2019, 9:55