(Fully Funded to South Africa) Bosch/Founders Factory Africa Smart Mobility Start-up Demo Day 2019.
Bosch and Founders Factory Africa are looking for African Smart Mobility start-ups, who are solving mobility issues in Africa.
Bosch Africa is offering the first of its kind smart mobility competition. In conjunction with Founders Factory, a corporate-backed technology accelerator, and incubator, Bosch is inviting smart mobility start-ups within Africa that are engaged in solving mobility issues on the continent to compete in the Smart Mobility start-up pitch.
- The top ten Smart Mobility start-ups finalists from Africa who are selected will have the opportunity to showcase their smart mobility solution in Johannesburg, South Africa on 4 November 2019.
- Three start-up finalists of the Demo Day, picked by Bosch and Founders Factory Africa on the day, will stand a chance of winning up to $30,000 as well as being the first in line for collaboration with Bosch.
- In addition, successful applicants may be selected to be in the running to enter Founders Factory Africa’s bespoke Accelerator: a tailored six-month engagement with access to over 40 tech and business experts and designers, as well as Founders Factory Africa’s corporate investors to scale your start-up.
Application is open:
- Smart Mobility start-ups across all countries in Africa
- For early to reaching growth-stage ventures that fit the following criteria and sit within the Smart Mobility themes we’ve identified or other themes.
- For solutions that could include: connectivity, IoT and big data; vehicle hailing, renting and sharing; charging, parking and city transport infrastructure; clean energy and electric vehicles; automation and delivery; vehicle safety; insurance and more.
DEADLINE: September 6, 2019
To apply and for more information visit hereRead Also: Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2019 (NSCDC Portal) Online Application