Applications are now open for the Cascador Program 2022, an intensive, in-depth examination of your leadership skills, business model, and value proposition by veteran faculty. The program includes six months of mentorship post-program to ensure their fellows can apply what they learn in the real world.
- LNG Undergraduate and Post Graduate Scholarship 2022/2023 Application Form
- CBN disburses N948bn to smallholder farmers across the country￼
- Apply for BAOBAB Loan 2022 | Get N20,000 Instantly
- Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2022/2023 Updates(Date and Venue for Exams)
- Apply for CBN Commercial Agriculture Credit Scheme 2022 (N200billion Funds to be Disbursed)
Cascador is a ground-breaking program for mid-stage entrepreneurs in Africa who are scaling mission-driven companies.
Their fellows are dedicated to accelerating business growth, improving their leadership skills, and refining their value proposition with the guidance of successful American and Nigerian entrepreneurs.
Their goal is that you leave the Cascador program as a Strong, Transformative Leader with a strategic plan to scale, and the connections, resources, and capital required to execute your plan.
Cascador has elevated three successful cohorts of African entrepreneurs and their companies through a unique blend of education, self-discovery, mentoring, pitch training, and personalized advisory support.
- 2022 Dates: October 31 – November 4, 2022
- Venue: Lagos Business School (housing and meals are provided)
- Cohort Size: Limited to 10 entrepreneurs
- Application Requirements: Two years in business, >$50K USD annual revenue or >$250K USD capital raised
What can you Expect during the Program?
- Their pre-program preparation involves orientation to Cascador as well as a review of your value proposition and submitted business documentation. They also engage in self-discovery, including an exploration of your personality type, strengths and weaknesses, and coaching on how to work best with people of other styles. They practice these interpersonal skills during Cascador with the faculty and your peers. Lastly, you will have a kick-off meeting with your personal mentor to map out how to get the most out of the program.
- Power Week Intensive
- Day 1: Increase self-awareness, improve leadership skills and learn how to build and manage a high-performing team
- Day 2: Sharpen your value proposition and brand positioning, clearly defining your customers, the problem you are solving, and the marketplace opportunity
- Day 3: Review your equity and/or debt fundraising plans, and meet personally with lenders and investors
- Day 4: Enhance your scale-up strategy and corporate governance
- Day 5: Practice your pitch to an expert panel for feedback
- Post-Program Mentoring & Support
- Each participant will have monthly mentor calls for six months to support the implementation of new business plans and leadership skills.
For more information find out at https://cascador.org/
- Presidential Grant and Loan Date Extended, Follow link to apply
- Online Typing Jobs 2024 – List of Website you can make $10-$15 per hour
- Link to Apply for Presidential Palliative Programs N75B Loan
- Jamb Registration 2024 Set to Commence – List of Requirements
- How to get rich quickly with mutual fund – All you need to know
- Nigeria News3 days ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2023 Application – How to Apply
- Grants4 days ago
How to Apply for the Presidential Palliative Loan Scheme 2023 – Get Up To N1 Million-N1 Billion
- Education3 days ago
Jamb Registration 2024 Set to Commence – List of Requirements
- Grants4 days ago
Application for Presidential Conditional Grant/Loan 2023 for Individuals – Get up to 50k
- Grants3 days ago
Link to Apply for Presidential Palliative Programs N75B Loan
- Grants2 days ago
Presidential Grant and Loan Date Extended, Follow link to apply
- Grants3 days ago
Presidential Palliative Loan 2023 Begins Disbursement: Get N1 to N10M without Collateral
- Jobs2 days ago
Online Typing Jobs 2024 – List of Website you can make $10-$15 per hour