Think Axis Limited – A leading Digital and Business Law firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer / Receptionist
- NYIF begin Shortlisting Candidates for Disbursement (See message)
- Apply for ECOWAS Recruitment 2021 (Various Job Positions)
- How to Withdraw Money From the ATM without Using a Card
- SPDC Niger Delta Scholarship 2021 for Nigerians – Apply Here
- Go to www.onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng | Take Your Npower Test
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- Qualification: Minimum OND holder with at least 2 years work experience
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Customer service orientation
- Female applicant only.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet andwelcome guests.
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Receiveletters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned.
Deadline: 31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)