Are you seeking for a job, within the vicinity of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja. In the field of Information Communication Technology and Computer software engineer Here is a recruitment ongoing now visit and apply for the job.
Here is part of details of the job:
- Location(s): Abuja, North Central — Nigeria
- Specialization: IT/ Software
- Industry: Others
- Application Deadline: June 07, 2019
- Job Type: Full-time
Price water house Coopers (PwC) is recruiting for fulltime Information And Communications Technology (ICT) Officer.
Price water house Cooper (PwC) – Our client is a limited liability company which is a public private partnership driving the largest affordable housing focused fund manager in Sub- Sahara Africa deploying capital in excess of N1trn towards two core objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Officer – HHH 015
Reference Number: 130-PEO01081
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The ICT officer will be responsible for implementation and maintenance of the organisation’s computing needs such as running of the computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
Specific Duties of the Position:
- Provide IT support, training, and orientation in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Manage information technology and computer systems and ensure data recovery.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations and carry out system audits.
- Preserve assets, network access, information security, backup systems and control structures for BCM
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:5 year(s)
MIN QUALIFICATION:Bachelor’s Degree/HND
DESIRED COURSES:Not Specified
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer science or Computing related qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ post NYSC experience in an IT department.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested applicant should visit the following website: invite.pwc.co.za
- Fill the necessary information
- Click on the summit button
Note: Application Closing Date
7th June, 2019.
Read Also: How To Write A Good Cover Letter
- CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
- CBN Covid19 Loan: If you received message that your loan is approved, Read this guide
- CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment Important Information to Take Note Of (Don’t Say You don’t Know)
- Special Public Works Programme Recruitment 2020
- Fountain University Post UTME / DE Form Screening Application Update 2020/2021
Nigeria News5 days ago
Funding for Continued Payments of Stipend for Batch A&B on Course
Business6 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
Recruitment3 days ago
Lagos State Begins Massive Recruitment 2020 – See Application
Business8 hours ago
CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment Important Information to Take Note Of (Don’t Say You don’t Know)
Sport5 days ago
Breaking: Diego Maradona Dies at 60 Following heart attack – Photos
Business5 days ago
MSME Grant Survival Fund Category 2020 Begins – See Application Process
Business7 hours ago
CBN Covid19 Loan: If you received message that your loan is approved, Read this guide
Recruitment4 days ago
Kuwait Army Recruitment 2020, Application Procedure and Requirements