Apply for P-Yes Recruitment 2020 (Guidelines and Procedures)
PYES, which stands for Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme is powered by the Office of the Secretary to the Federal Government and coordinated by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs.
PYES is aimed at creating about 774,000 empowerment opportunities by empowering youths for a period of two years.
PYES has five categories of programs, they are:
- 1CT & Mobile money
- Technical Acquisition
As it stands, the PYES registration for this year is supposed to have begun earlier January 2020 but has been rescheduled to begin anytime soon.
So while waiting for the form to be out, get yourself ready by going through the requirements below:
Requirements for PYES Recruitment 2020
It is observed that a number of people do not pay attention to instructions; the following requirements are important and must be adhered to:
- You must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- You must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- You must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefits from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- You must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- The beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- You must complete a guarantor’s form on www.p-yes.gov.ng.
How to Apply for PYES Recruitment
- Visit the PYES Recruitment portal at www.p-yes.gov.ng.
- Enter your username and password.
- Connect to your social media either Twitter or Facebook.
- Change your password.
- Register your State of residence and LGA of residence.
- Click on “my profile” and edit your personal information and Bank details as a volunteer. Note that failure to update your bank details will result in a delay in payment.
- Complete application for purchase.
- Upload your documents.
- Submit and take printouts.
PYES Recruitment 2020 Application Selection Process.
- You will be required to write a test.
- If you are successful in the test, you will be selected for the program.
- Once you are selected, you will be sent a congratulatory message.
- This message carries a link which will enable you to search on the selected site using your phone number, for the LGA where you would do your physical verification.
- Then you are to go to the LGA attached to your name on the selected site for your physical verification.
Note: no registration fee is required during the application/selection process.
You can also apply in person if you do not wish to apply online; collect a registration form from the PYES office below.
Youth and Student Affairs,
5th Floor, Wing B Phase 1,
Federal Secretariat Complex,
Central Business District,
Benefits of PYES.
- A computing device containing the necessary information for the specific engagements.
- Entrepreneurial and employment skills.
- National skills qualification certificate.
- Monthly stipends.