Use the Search Button below for more details.
Standard Bank Group is recruiting to fill the position of: Zone Head, Personal and Business Banking. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a relevant tertiary qualification with at least 7 years work experience.
- Jamb News 2021: How to register for the 2021/2022 UTME examination
- NYIF Training to Begins (All Applicants are to Take note of this)
- CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
- Open Heaven 6th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Steadfastness)
- Apply for Support Grants Nigeria 2021 (Get N20,000 Monthly) – supportgrants.ng
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Zone Head, Personal and Business Banking
- Accountable for the delivery of sales, service and operations targets for an allocated zone through the branch network in line with market potential in order to maximise business growth, retention and profitability targets across the zone and ensure alignment with the Personal Banking (i.e. silver, executive, private) and branch based SME banking strategy.
- Drives sales targets for all products and channels to achieve set sales, service and operations targets with particular focus Personal Banking (i.e. silver, executive and private) and branch based SME banking for the allocated Zone.
- Drives and cascades appropriate business strategies through developing Zone sales plans to ensure that revenue streams are optimised and deliver financial objectives.
- Provides input into branch expansions plans (i.e. identifies and makes recommendations for new locations); branch closures (achieves operational efficiencies).
- Constantly identifies new sales opportunities at the zone and ensures those are successfully pursued by the Manager, Region and fulfilled in the branch network.
- Maintains a close watchfulness and ownership of service trends and customer satisfaction levels in the zone.
- Identifies business opportunities in collaboration with relationship bankers (personal and business banking) to develop tactics to leverage these.
- Accountable for the sales performance of Customer Channels (e.g., monitors performance against targets; discusses variances; provides guidance and direction for suitable corrective action plans to Regional Managers).
- Drives the sales strategy for Personal Banking (i.e. silver, executive, private) and branch based SME banking by allowing regions to develop and implement tactics to gain and retain market share across the respective zones; and implements and reinforces the cross- sell strategy.
- Drives and mines the ecosystem in the Zones in partnership with the Head: Ecosystem.
Service Management (Retention Through Service Quality):
- Drives service excellence across the zone in Personal Banking (i.e. silver, executive, private) and branch based SME banking, ensuring the continuous enforcement of all SLAs, service standards and service initiatives in line with group values, industry benchmarks, limits of authority and national Channel guidelines.
- Drives and enforces the delivery of a consistent, collaborative and integrated service model, through continuous improvement of existing service levels.
- Drives corrective action to remediate customer experience when required.
- Achieves service objectives of the allocated zone. There must be continuous improvement in existing service levels.
- Works closely with Manager, Zonal Operations for the management and resolution of customer complaints as it pertains to operational related issues.
Risk Management and Compliance:
- Ensures that the Zone adheres to compliance directives (e.g. KYC, Banking and other Financial Institutions Act (BOFIA), CBN, etc.).
- Provides guidance and ensures operational adherence to risk, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Defines Zonal staffing / capacity requirements.
- Responsible for inspiring, motivating, leading and managing the team.
- Responsible for the recruitment, development and retention of relevant skills in order to meet the business needs.
- Ensures the effective selection of staff by matching the skills and competencies to the requirements of the job.
- Ensures skills assessments and competency-based training takes place as and when required.
- Builds organisational capabilities through evaluating likely future requirements and ensuring that individuals are provided with the best possible development opportunities in line with these.
- Creates an environment in which learning and development are emphasised and valued.
- Takes personal responsibility for coaching and mentoring others.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in customer service.
- Previous experience in a leadership role, coupled with experience in a head office environment.
- Experience in managing senior employees and integrating different teams that are geographically dispersed.
- Experience in branch sales and service is also key.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Professional Certification ACIB; NIM, ACA, etc.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- KADSTEP: Apply Now for N3 million Loan from Kaduna Startup & Entrepreneurship Program￼
- Apply for Accounting Co-op Student in Calgary, Canada at CNOOC
- Npower Batch C, Stream 2 Registration 2022 (SSCE/ND Registration Form & Requirements)
- MARDSPACE (AFJP) 2022: Registration of Farmers Ongoing – See How to Apply
- inksnation login – inksnation.io sign in 2022
Technology4 hours ago
inksnation login – inksnation.io sign in 2022
Nigeria News1 day ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2022 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News1 day ago
Apply for Support Grants Nigeria 2022 (Get N20,000 Monthly) – supportgrants.ng
Business19 hours ago
How to Withdraw Money From the ATM without Using a Card
Nigeria News1 day ago
CBN Covid-19 Loan for Household Reopened – Click here to Apply
Nigeria News23 hours ago
Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) 2022: How to Get your fund into your Account
Nigeria News22 hours ago
Have you Applied for CBN Covid-19 Loan and not yet Approved (Here is what to do)
Recruitment3 hours ago
MARDSPACE (AFJP) 2022: Registration of Farmers Ongoing – See How to Apply