The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund(NYIF) has announced new training dates for Applicants who were successfully selected for the online Entrepreneurship training.
Kindy visit here to see the training portal https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/etraining
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
- Open Heaven 6th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Steadfastness)
- Apply for Support Grants Nigeria 2021 (Get N20,000 Monthly) – supportgrants.ng
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- How to Withdraw Money From the ATM without Using a Card
However, Due to the technical issues that were faced by the first batch trainees, the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) has decided to reschedule a new training date for all Applicants.
Therefore, applicants who are unable to participate in the training are expected to check back their Email Addresses as information regarding the training date and time will be sent to them.
However, many have succeeded in partaking in the training while some have not, as the technical issues continue.
Finally, those selected for the training are expected to visit the NYIF portal to confirm the date and time they are rescheduled for the training.